“Prices change on the receipt”
Review of V'cherry Restaurant - CLOSED

V'cherry Restaurant
Melbourne, Australia
“Prices change on the receipt”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

The food wasn't great. Too much for what it actually was. I got a beef stir fry but I could hardly find some beef. My partner got a wrong dish who he ate anyways but left half because it wasn't good.
The interesting thing comes now. In the receipt all that we have ordered had been sufferered an increase in price of about 20.000 dong plus something we didn't order. Thankfully I always chech receipts and I remember the price from the menu. When we complained they were "sorry sorry mistake mistake" I really don't think so but instead I think that they do take advantage of travellers who think it should be fine.
Avoid this place, it's really not worth it

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Argaussie

Bossier City, Louisiana
“Nice and Clean”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This restaurant was located next door to the hotel I stayed in while in Da Lat, so it was quite handy when I decided to try another venue for eating. The breakfast selection was quite reasonable about 50,000VND ($2.50 USD) and consisted of 2 eggs and bagette and coffee. I personally prefer the Vietnamese coffee with milk and iced. Quite good, you should try it, oh and by the way be sure to experience the "weasel" coffee that is produced in this part of Vietnam. I will leave the details about this coffee for you to discover, but it is quite good.
Had a small problem when I returned for dinner that evening, but was easily resolved when requested. Service was good and friendly.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Johnnie W
Binh Minh, null, Vietnam
“The best in Dalat !”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The second time, i come back here. Vcherry was changed. Everything is better: Served, food, the sight...My family very happy when come here.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Lehongthai
Binh Minh, null, Vietnam
“Good price, excellent food and very beautifull”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The greatest food and best value: Spaghetti, Sandwich, Hamburger...
Good service, good view, good price (~3-5$/person)...
Coming and enjoy !