“Don't miss this one!”

Ranked #10 of 97 Tours in Da Lat
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss this one!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

I bookes the canyoning-tour at Groovy Geckos. Unforgettable experience! What a thrill! This not a lazy sightseeing tour but a true adrenaline rush. If you have the guys you should not leave Dalat without doing this tour.
I also did a mountainbiken-tour withthem. The guides took me across some really remote paths, up the hills. Beautifull scenary, some heavy climbs and fast downhill-rides.
I would definately recommend this office: the guides know what they do and are friendly&helpfull, good material (as far as I can judge), and a good lunch.

1 Thank Rob v

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Leiden, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worth the money”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We went one day canyoning with gecko tours and one day mountainbiking to na thrang. We definitly had lots of fun and even played a game of football with them. Everybody is really nice and well skilled!

2 Thank Backpacker1992
“Oh my god ~~~”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

It was fantstic. I`ve never forgotten this experience in Dantala. We did not plan to go canyoning there. But, a pamphlet changed our destiny. We met good instructors, Mr Thanh, Mr Long. They were so kind and well-trained for the beginner. I recommend that you experince canyoning in Vietnam with Groovy Gecko Tour. Cam on for two men.

Melbourne, Australia
“Awesome canyoning!! - Groovy Gecko”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Decided to sign up for the canyoning adventure in Dalat a few days ago. The woman in the main office gave a great welcome, fully explaining the different options available.
Travelling solo through Vietnam, i was lucky enough for there to be another person also interested. It was great to just head out with the 2 guides, therefore being a small group.
There was a little rain during the morning but this just adds to the experience.
Good instructions are given along the way and good equipment used. The guides are professional and thorough in the set up of the ropes too.
If you want to escape Dalat for a day, then I would highly recommend ... the combination of the trekking, rock slides, jumps and wet and dry rappelling is a wicked experience.
Do it!

Ninh Binh, Vietnam
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A highlight of my trip!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We booked the canyoning tour with another couple so only had four in our group, it was the perfect amount! We spent the day doing some real adrenaline filled things, water shoots, abseiling down HUGE waterfalls and enjoying the washing machine (you will find out when you do the tour). Our guides LIem and Three we're fantastic, so attentive and made the whole experience really enjoyable. A must do in Dalat!

1 Thank Chelsea K