“Lovely atmosphere and staff”

Family Strawberry coffee
Ranked #32 of 53 Coffee & Tea in Da Lat
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the family hostel and my bus picked me up from this cafe. I had muesli with fruit salad and a strawberry shake. Both have been so delicious and fresh.
The internet is really fast and great to upload pictures. The staff has been really helpful, they even called my bus company for me so I could wait for my bus inside the cafe rather than standing in the pouring rain.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I enjoyed the atmosphere. Staff are friendly, coffee good and they serve great breakfasts. It is set in a garden and so has a lovely open atmosphere suitable for Dalat weather. Wifi seemed fast and prices were reasonable. It was nice just to hang out and relax.

1  Thank Roslyn J
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Coffee shops can be found all around Dalat. When looking for breakfast it seems that all the places serve the same thing (eggs served with a small french bread). This place is the only place I have ate hashbrowns in Vietnam! Great change.

Also this place has good cheap food. Nice fruit shakes. If you are in Dalat, have breakfast here.

2  Thank Dustin C
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Just up the road from Da Lat Family hostel, I popped in here when I had a few hours to kill before taking a bus. It's a lovely little cafe with cosy shaded tables outside, and a little bit of a garden feel.

The food and the drinks are cheap but tasty, and the wifi was very fast. It's well worth popping up here for a breather from the hubbub of the hostel, a nice fruit shake or snack, or if you want some reliable internet!

2  Thank JustJoshing
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Family Coffee is a nice spot in Dalat. Not your typical coffee shop, it has lots of space, a garden like ambiance. The coffee is great as are the yogurt offerings and light food. Very friendly staff.

1  Thank jeff46220