“The unexpected highlight of my three month trip!”

Banana Easy Riders - Private Day Tours
Ranked #49 of 100 Tours in Da Lat
More attraction details
Owner description: Im Huan Easyrider, Welcome all of you to visit Vietnam. Enjoy your vacation and adventures with my easyrider trip to get more things to see and learn about Vietnam in My Easyrider Trip as a special trip as I have been doing this more than 10 years. I was graduated at Dalat university from English and Histories courses. My easyrider tour is full of passion of Vietnam to bring to all of you about Vietnam where you are able to connect to real peoples sothat you can see the real of many diffences things that you never seen before. When you pick my tour as the most important thing to do in Vietnam and you open minded something new and fulfill your knowledges about new cututres ,histories ,peoples with all sightseeing as waterfall (ELEPHANT ,PONGOUR ,DRAYSAP ,PRENN ,DATANLA ,DAMBRI BAO DAI WATERFALL, etc elephant, mountant ,jugles,villages also stay at the homestay at right local villages( jun villages in LAK lake ) are one of the highlight of the trip to see the real life in VIETNAM .The aim of this ,you have a chance to see the real Vietnam and Highland to understand more about my country where was effected by huge dammages from Vietnam War and long poverty was lasting for many generations .this is the huge stories which is the most important to lean all the facts that was happened and still remained as poverty was been suffered by all Vietnamese whose are differences one then you are abble to figure it out many questions of why and how . This parts of Vietnam are rich cultures and traditionals of the Mountant People also colourful of Agricultures such as flowers coffee ,silk ,black peper, sugarcan, tabioca ,rubber,tea,and rice.coco plantation..FOR all of you ,this is the Open Minded tour in my country so that you can learn and exchange cultures as much as you can . My easyrider trip will be interested in learning about Vietnam in your travel life time ..There are so much things to learn about the country .That is the reason why when you pick my tour, you will get all to know that im bring my passion about doing it to your trip and when you choose my tour is one of the best, the most that you spend your right money for making a tour in Vietnam.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I am so happy that I did the motorbike tour from DaLat to Nha Trang!!! It was something that I was not even considering but Huan talked me into it, and I am SO thankful!! He was an incredible guide!! He spoke great english and knows everything that there is to know about Vietnam. He is incredibly interesting! I learned/saw/experienced so much that I never would have had the chance to if I had not done this. He was my best friend for three days and I had the time of my life. The way that he presents the trip to you is exactly how it is. He told me the truth about each step of it, he is 100% honest and reliable. If you are considering this (or not considering it) you HAVE to do it with Huan. Amazing, amazing, amazing. I appreciate the REAL Vietnam so much now. The country is amazing, and this tour showcases it like absolutely no other. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TOUR!!!!!!! Even if it is beyond your budget (as it was with me) I would do it again without hesitation. Priceless.

2  Thank Jenna B

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I decided to do a 2 night tour through Dalat and the Central Highlands wiht Huan, ending up in Nha Trang. We had an AMAZING TIME! We saw so much it was incredible!

First of all, we landed in Dalat and we took a taxi to Huans house, we were greeted by his entire family and his mother even cooked us dinner. We stayed at his house that night too! Everything was completely safe and we had such a good time and felt like a local.

The next day we set out of on motorbike tour. I rode my own motorbile and my gilfriend rode on the back of Huans. We saw some sites in Dalat, many farms and waterfalls in the central highlands. Stayed in a small family run hotel in the mountains and ate a lot of local food! He even arranged for me to try all the foods I wanted and I rode an elephant and and ostrich!

He also set us up with a great bungalow resort hotel room in Dalat which was a nice treat. We went out on the town for live music and had a great time. On the last day we drove from Dalat to Nha Trang which was BEAUTIFUL!

I cant say enough positive things about our time with Huan. It was truly a memorable experience and I would recommned this to anyone who is going to Vietnam.

2  Thank PrahaBSU
Reviewed May 1, 2013

When I came to Dalat I met Huan and I could resist to ride on the back off his back. 2 friends of mine wanted to come as well. So we hired another motorbike which we drove ourself.
It was an incredible experience from the first moment on. Through flower, silk, fruit and coffee plantation to name only a few, we got a different picture of Vietnam. Huan thought as a lot about his culture, politics and minorities. It was great to be of the beaten track. I remember on one occasion he was pretty worried about me that I would jump down that gorge with the sharp rocks and he was yelling after me don't jump. He is taking care of his travellers so much. Always the best food and a nice hotel. Always stopping for everything. At one occasion we had to stop for heavy rainfall and just went in a house beside the road. This people had nothing but the kept offering tea and food. It was a great way to explore Vietnam. Every time again my friend and next time I will be a better driver. LOL

Take it easy Huan

2  Thank karl r
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Travelling with Huan and his brother was like having the Discovery channel at your fingertips. They were just wonderful and this was one of the best experiences of our life. We have never been on a bike but within ten minutes we felt at ease and comfortable. We experienced strong heat, rain, mountains..... we had it all. Want to learn about the real Vietnam from a local? This is the way to go. Huan stopped when needed and picked great local food that was delicious and cheap. Their knowledge on the history and culture was fantastic. So don't hesitate and don't let age be a barrier. We are in our 50's and it was such an adventure. What was in my head travelling through the Central Highands???? " Get your motor running, get out on the highway..... Born to be Wild.."of course with a big smile on my face. Thank you Huan for an experience we wil never fiorget.

2  Thank Penny255060
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We traveled in Vietnam for tree weeks and had the opportunity to meet Huan. We had great time in Dalat city with him and then we continued four days motorbike tour together. His motorbike tour was our TOP travel experience in this beautiful country !!
With Huan we could visit many gourgeous places and learned much about history and about living in this country.
We visited farms, many waterfalls, minority villages, factories...we could see many for us exotic plants and could taste many kinds of exotic fruit and meals. We´re recommend Huan´s tour all travelers who want to know Vietnam in other way. And be sure, this way is really exciting and unforgettable !

1  Thank JanaLada