“Cosy hotel with friendly service”
Review of My Dream Hotel

My Dream Hotel
Ranked #13 of 302 Da Lat B&B and Inns
Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
“Cosy hotel with friendly service”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My Dream Hotel is a friendly and nice budget Hotel. We stayed here for 3 days. The Lady who is managing the place is super friendly and it´s important for her, that her guests are satisfied. When we arrived she offered us 2 diffrent rooms, a smaler one in the back of the buildung which is more quiet or a bigger one with balcony in the front of the building with more noise from the street. We took the bigger room and for us the noise where no big deal, at night it was quie! The rooms have nice furnitures, a TV, a fridge.

They arrange everything you need: Tours, motorbike, laundry, bustickets!

The breakfast was very good too, homemade: Coffe, tea, eggs, baguette, butter, homemade jam, fruits.

The guesthouse is centrally located, it only takes 5 minutes to the main restaurant street in Dalat. Shops and coffeshops are just around the corner.

We were happy with this place and would always go back to my Dream Hotel!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Had an awesome stay with My dream hotel. Experienced a comfy stay with them. Great customer service by the lady owner. Assisted me in booking a day tour and also bus to Saigon. Breakfast is simple and nice. She speaks great English and did not encounter any language barrier. Will definitely recommend to anyone who is visiting Dalat. Thank you for the being a great host!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stayed in the hotel for 4 nights.
The location is great, the owner is very nice and helpful. When we arrived (after a very early flight), she offered us coffee and breakfast (for free, just because she is so nice).
The breakfast is great, and there are free mineral water as much as you want (24 hours a day) - the only hotel I've seen so far that had that.
The rooms are very clean and in some there is a balcony.
We booked a trip from the hotel, which was nice and the manager also helped us with booking a bus to Saigon.

The only con. is some dampness on the walls (happens a lot in Vietnam...)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This was a diamond in the rough. So happy we found this place to stay in DaLat after several other bad experiences at hotels there. The hotel has clean cute rooms at a great price and a wonderful homemade breakfast. Also the owner is a lovely host who speaks great English and was very helpful in telling us places around the city. Loved it here and will definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone that goes to DaLat.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I and my parents stayed here for 3 nights and we paid an estimated of $15 US dollars which is pretty reasonable compared to the nice, big and comfortable room we got. Besides the good price and huge room, the service also played an imprortant part in determining why we love this hotel. The owner and the staffs were all so kind and helpful, as they warmly welcomed us even we got back late at night and woke them up. They also helped us to book to city tour tickets and to rent motorbikes. Plus, free drinking water and hot water were provided whenever we needed it. Nah I'm saying way too much so just a few last words: we had a really good stay here and definitely we would head straight to this hotel if we ever have chance to visit Dalat again. Go figure it our yourself and see if what I say is all true !!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Stayed in a big room with double and single bed for $14. Room had private bathroom, no AC or fan necessary as Dalat is very cool. Room had a balcony.
The front of the hotel, where are room was, was a little noisy due to traffic noise. However, the owner was very accomodating and offered to move us to a room at the back if we liked. We liked the size of the room so we remained at the front of the hotel- but it is just something to consider.
Wifi was very good and consistent.
The hotel is well located with cafes, restaurants and town nearby. We strongly recommend next doors noodle soup.
Daily room cleaning and excellent generous breakfast.
Service was friendly and would recommend other travellers to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Augsburg, Germany
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stayed in the My Dream Hotel for 2 nights. Ha and her son made me feel very welcome. Ha asked me each of the 2 mornings whether i've slept well, she showed me the places I wanted to go to on the map. Breakfast is included here, as well, and it's not just a basci one: You get tea, coffee, even a juice if you want, fruit, a baguette with fried eggs and a baguette made as a French toast. The rooms also get cleaned every day, meaning they make your bed, clean floor and bathroom etc. Location is very good as it's only 5-10 min walk to backpacker street and markets. I would recommend anyone to stay here. They're just lovely!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo