“Best in Dalat”

Goc Ha Thanh Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 260 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hoi An, Vietnam
“Best in Dalat”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I say best in Dalat, but I haven't eaten in them all. This is certainly tops for those I have with very friendly service and very good Vietnamese food which is beautifully presented. I would especially recommend the the Nem Nuong - do it yourself rice paper rolls. The chilli and lemongrass prawns were excellent and their vegetable dishes are tops (as they should be in Dalat which is one huge market garden which is able to produce a he range of things because of its cooler climate).
I would highly recommend this restaurant, only wish they would do something to make their menu read simpler rather than trying to offer too many variations. Great food, great staff.

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
“Delicious local food”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The staff somehow made the meal even better, I'm not sure quite how as the food was delicious and superbly presented. The ambiance of the restaurant is perfect for any group and I couldn't recommend this place enough.

Would definitely come again and will he doing so..

“Absolutely spot on! 100% recommend!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

The food is amazing (serves both vietnamese and Western). It was fresh, clean and VERY tasty. The owner was a lovely lady who helped us decide what food to order. She recommended their chicken curry dish and it was unreal. Favourite dish of the night. Would 1000% recommend this place! Very cheap prices too!! Enjoy :)

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Lived in Vietnam for nearly 3 years - one of the best meals I have had”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I ate at this restaurant with 3 of my friends and we all agreed it was one of the best meals we have experienced.

The staff are really friendly, warm and charming and provide great service. The place has a nice homely feel to it. We ordered around 8 dishes and everything was perfect. Great Vietnamese food and also great western style Asian food. Great value as well - about $4 a dish. Alcohol is also very cheap.

10 of 10!

• Visited July 2014
Perth, Australia
“Sensational”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We were a party of 3 & I was a little unsure after seeing the most recent review however we couldn't have been more pleased. We asked the owner to recommend her most authentic Vietnamese dishes and she didn't disappoint! We have all traveled Asia extensively and I would say without question this was the best meal I've ever had!

Visited July 2014