“Delicious local food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The staff somehow made the meal even better, I'm not sure quite how as the food was delicious and superbly presented. The ambiance of the restaurant is perfect for any group and I couldn't recommend this place enough.

Would definitely come again and will he doing so..

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

The food is amazing (serves both vietnamese and Western). It was fresh, clean and VERY tasty. The owner was a lovely lady who helped us decide what food to order. She recommended their chicken curry dish and it was unreal. Favourite dish of the night. Would 1000% recommend this place! Very cheap prices too!! Enjoy :)

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I ate at this restaurant with 3 of my friends and we all agreed it was one of the best meals we have experienced.

The staff are really friendly, warm and charming and provide great service. The place has a nice homely feel to it. We ordered around 8 dishes and everything was perfect. Great Vietnamese food and also great western style Asian food. Great value as well - about $4 a dish. Alcohol is also very cheap.

10 of 10!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were a party of 3 & I was a little unsure after seeing the most recent review however we couldn't have been more pleased. We asked the owner to recommend her most authentic Vietnamese dishes and she didn't disappoint! We have all traveled Asia extensively and I would say without question this was the best meal I've ever had!

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Good food, quick service. The lady there was so nice to us, she was very smiling and attentive. Surely we will come back - at least just for the best ginger/honey tea in town. :-)