“OMG! THE FOOD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nhu My Hotel

Nhu My Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Da Lat
Nhu My Hotel
Ranked #25 of 266 Da Lat B&B and Inns
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“OMG! THE FOOD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stumbled across this little gem and ended up sleeping and eating here for about a week! When you have maybe had enough of eating bowls of pho every day then this is great because the western/comfort food is actually delicious!! The fries were amazing - get them every time!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Pforzheim, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant was more than good. We had an amazing Dinner @ Nhu My!! Delicious Food (best we ever had in Vietnam) very very nice and friendly personal, very good english speaking owners! You have to go there!! It was fantastic! Thank you! See you again :)

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Da Lat, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

My girlfriens and I slept there for 3 nights. It's a really cozy guesthouse and the rooms are very nice decorated and clean. The location is perfect. The guesthouse is in a quite but lovely street. around the corner you have the nightmarket and a lot of nice shops. Across the street you have a really good shop with leather bags, belts and wallets. The big lake is only 2min walking from the guesthouse. M bistro is the restaurant of the guesthouse and has a diversified menu with for a cheap price. we certainly can recommend this guesthouse when you visit Dalat.

• Stayed March 2014
Hanoi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

After getting off the bus from Mui Ne and a really bad check-in experience at Rum Vang II hotel, my friend and I decided to walk around the area to look for accomodation. It was great that we stumbled across Nhu My. Stayed two nights and it was a pleasant experience. The bathroom is huge, beds are big and the room is spacious enough. The room is equipped with a TV, mini fridge, hot water kettle, and two teacups. The lady who first greeted us at reception and checked us in was friendly. However we saw more of an older lady - she was the one who opened the doors for us. If you get back a little later at night (after 9 perhaps) and find the doors locked and lights out, you can ring the doorbell which is to the left of the door. Note that the restaurant on the first floor is not open for lunch. The location of Nhu My is really fantastic. It's a short walk to the main market and situated at the top of a slope which has many cafes and eateries on either side. Pine Track Adventures is also just at the bottom end of the slope. Paid 17 USD/night for a room with two beds. Overall a pleasant stay in the beautiful town of Dalat.

Room Tip: Appears to only have 4 to 6 rooms, so if you can, book in advance.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Cork, Cork, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I stayed with my girlfriend for one night. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. They explained us the best sites to visit on our own. We havent tried the restaurant but people told us that it was great. The room was very big, so was the shower but we had a stain (which looked like mould) on the wall. She first showed us the room with the lights off so i saw it when we already payed. Children made noise downstairs (in the guesthouse) at 6 in the morning. but after talking to the owners it became quiet again. I think for a short stay it's ok.

• Stayed June 2013
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

This review is for the restaurant which is part of the hotel.

They do the best fruit smoothies I've had in almost 3 months in Asia - and I've had a lot of smoothies! The food is really nice and at very good prices. The lady running the restaurant was so friendly and said they've only been open four months - this helps explain why the restaurant is also so nice to sit in. To top it off, it's a one minute walk from the main square, so locafion-wise is perfect!

Room Tip: Try the fruit smoothies!!!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo