“Legitimately delicious pizza”

Bingo Pizza
Ranked #53 of 393 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Funny enough, there were more locals eating Bingo Pizza than any other restaurant we visited in Dalat. The pizza is pretty cheap and really good. Best pizza we've had in Southeast Asia. We ordered the jalapeno small pizza and it was enough food for two of us. Go here!

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

All cold and tired in bed me and my friends were craving for pizza. This place was 800meters away from us, but we really didn't want to go out. I called and asked if they deliver and they did.' We were soooo happy! The sweetest lady brought these delicious hot pizza. De chicken pizza was awesome.

Cheers

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I tried their sweet potato pizza made from local growing sweet potato. Very unique and delicious, eat it in a cold night is a great experience. You can call side orders to eat while waiting for the pizza, I recommend the tokbokki rice stick and french fries.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I was very impressed with the pizza, I had a BBQ chicken and the topping was tasty, the crust was thin and crunchy and it was perfectly cooked.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Great pizza.
Went twice.
Sold out of juices both times. Unfortunate but pizza makes up for it.
Recommend the Gold pizza.