“Amazing wonton noodle soup!”
Review of Vinh Loi

Vinh Loi
Ranked #41 of 457 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We found this place through Trip Advisor. Fantastic! A cheap feed of delicious wonton noodle soup for 75,000 dong for two. Not flash, but well worth a visit if you're after inexpensive and tasty food.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Simple and delicious in this no thrills restaurant. The soup itself was flavourful and wontons were deliciously flavourful. I was the only foreigner in the restaurant which is always a good sign that the food is authentic and I am so glad I went! The waitress spoke a bit of English so I was able to order the right meal and it arrived quickly. At 40 000 Dong (less than $2) it was really cheap for the portion.

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

It's a very popular spot with locals , food is good I had bo Kho and really liked it . And like all Viet places they give you tra(tea) which comes hot and is welcoming on a cool morning . It's great value for money .

Yes good place and worth a try !

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Eaten here many times over the last 14 years, excellent value for the money. No enlish is spoken, still worth the effort. My favorite is the Mi Ga soup with extra wontons. This place is popular with the locals.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

This may not be everyone's cup of tea, but for us, it was a great place to eat. It was recommended by our hotel staff and we ate here four nights in a row. The dishes can be cheap, less than a £1, or more than £4, you choose for your budget. I had some really nice food at a cost of about £3 (2 meals). they have up to 4 types of chillies on the table so if you like things a little hotter, you can add as much as you like.
The staff can do English and the lady who served us every night was really nice and we even had her smiling at the end.
I personally couldn't recommend this place highly enough, it was great for me, because it did the food i liked the way i liked it.

Date of visit: March 2017