“Loved everything about the meals at this place”
Review of Vinh Loi

Vinh Loi
Ranked #43 of 464 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed March 8, 2017

This may not be everyone's cup of tea, but for us, it was a great place to eat. It was recommended by our hotel staff and we ate here four nights in a row. The dishes can be cheap, less than a £1, or more than £4, you choose for your budget. I had some really nice food at a cost of about £3 (2 meals). they have up to 4 types of chillies on the table so if you like things a little hotter, you can add as much as you like.
The staff can do English and the lady who served us every night was really nice and we even had her smiling at the end.
I personally couldn't recommend this place highly enough, it was great for me, because it did the food i liked the way i liked it.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

We had most of our meals here during our stay in Da lat. I miss the food here. It seems like a 'Little Hongkong' to me. Having Wonton noodle soup on a chilly day is great!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

Just a chillax day that I have decided to step into a local food store. They speak Cantonese! Nice beef brisket pho! Best I have tried this far in Vietnam. Taste better than those in Ho Chi Minh!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed July 3, 2016

There is absolutely no doubt that this is the best restaurant for noodle soup in dalat. The eg noodles and wanton are freshly made on site daily. Amazing! Have Ben here three times during my current visit and a couple of times last October during my lady visit from the USA. Totally awesome ache time! It doesn't get any better than this place. The staff is awesome, too.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

Good food , Yummy and have many menu to choose seem like family restaurant so some teenagers can speak English to ask you what do you want and tell you to wait . Restaurant a bit busy,,wait quite long sometime because many customers....

Date of visit: June 2016