Verdict: I will stay here again.
Room Type: Superior Double Bed
Room No.: 103
Paid: USD 23.45
- Accommodating staff - agreed to put me up in the driver's room when I checked in at 5am and my room is not vacant/available; Called me on my mobile when room is available at around 1pm; provided towel for me to take a shower before I take the night bus to HCMC
- Clean and looks new
- English-speaking staff
- Food and shops within walking distance (although I didn't venture nearby)
- Away from the noise (hotel is at the end of a small lane); although there is a Karaoke just next door, I didn't hear noise from my room or at the reception
- Scooter (automatic) rental at 100,000 VND (or roughly US$5.00) per day; petrol station is just 1 minute away!
- About 10 minutes' drive to town (not walking distance)
- No fan in room (cool weather means air-con is not required but fan will be helpful for ventilation); 1 window but you have to accept noise from your neighbours if they have a chat outside their room
TIPS FOR TRAVELLERS:
- There is a "public" toilet/shower-room that you could use if you want to have a quick shower before catching a night bus. Just ask the staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Hoang Loc Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.