“Fair central budget option ”
Review of Tulip Hotel

Tulip Hotel
Ranked #7 of 86 Hotels in Da Lat
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Decent if slightly characterless hotel bang in the center. Good value for money for dalat. Big rooms, very clean, good separate showers with tons of hot water. Rooms away from the road are quiet. Main downside is the bed linen which is made of a nasty artificial material that feels like nylon or acrylic - I put a t-shirt over my pillow and slept in my sleeping bag liner. Slight Fawlty Towers moment when a water tank burst on the roof sending water pouring down four flights of stairs, we call reception in a panic, a girl comes up wondering if we need more water bottles as a cascade of water pours down the stairs and wall behind her! To be fair they dealt with it pretty quickly. Anyway if you don't mind acrylic bedding then this is a good central budget option.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The hotel is in a good location, close to Da Lat market; the room is big; staffs are nice, good choice for the price

the hotel is a bit far from Hanh cafe or Sinh Cafe office, should take about half hour to walk from the office to the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 16, 2013

At Tulip hotel in Dalat is near the Dalat city center u can walk in to the market about 2 minutes and u can see the beautiful nature in here. This location of Tulip hotel is so good and easy to transportation. Many good relationship staff. Have the tourist program in here u can reservation all the bus ticket and all of tourist program in here. Total of the hotel : excellent.... From Thai traveller

Room Tip: U can come here and reservation the cheaper price for rent the room more than another hotel. All roo...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Graiphat P
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was celebrating the 4th anniversary with my wife in Vietnam, my friend highly recommended Tulip Hotel when I was asking the ideal accommodation in Dalat.

We arrived at the hotel in the afternoon, and greeted by the professional front desk staff. They are attentive, initiative and active. After we entered the room we found the place is clean and tidy.

Tulip Hotel is located in the city center area, there is a famous bread shop opposite to the hotel, me and my wife just visited there for an afternoon tea almost everyday! Transportation is very handy, can reach everywhere easily.

Anyway Tulip Hotel is a my recommendation if you considerate to have trip in Dalat!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CalvinLaw904
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel as it seemed to have fairly consistent ratings of 7 and above. We had 2 triple rooms on the 5th floor. They were large, spacious and well serviced. Breakfast was satisfactory and thrown in, even though it said on my paper workout was not included! Not sure of they were trying to buy 'good feedback' Anyway, it was a good hotel with an excellent location and bakery just across the street an added bonus!

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stayed at the Tulip hotel for 3 nights.
The Hotel is very central for the market, eating places and a couple of bars.
The professional photographs however are just that professional.
the hotel looks great from the front however this hotel is very basic, no frills.
Breakfast was nothing special, baguette and eggs or Jam which was fine or noodle soup which was inedible (sorry if this offends)
We didn't eat breakfast on our last morning preffering to pop across the road to the little local café which served fab food.

The staff in the hotel however were fabulous, always willing to help.
there are no kettles in the rooms but if you ask at reception they will send a jug of boiling water up to you, this helped as both my partner and I enjoy a brew when we wake up.

I would recommend this hotel, it is clean and basic and if you just want a place to lay your head then you could do a lot worse than stay here.

Room Tip: If we returned we wouldn't book breakfast, the local cafes all serve really good value food from...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013

i spent about 1 week in this hotel last month with my mom. She likes to stay in Tulip hotel because the price is cheaper than the room quality. most staffs in there are so friendly and enthusiastic. i chose the VIP room for my mom, she told me that the room is designed so elegant. every night, me and my mom walked aroung Xuan Huong lake and find some delicious restaurant. that time is so amazing and peaceful. I will come back this hotel absolutely.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family