“great restaurant”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2014

we booked here for my birthday as I wanted to sit on the lake.
We were not disappointed. On arrival we were shown to a great table on the waters edge, they had chili on the table as I had expressed that on booking. Nice candles and table set up like a five star restaurant. The food was something to behold. Although a bit on the expensive side for Vietnam it was much better value than a café in the street the night before. The salt and pepper squid was the best I have ever tasted, My wife had chicken with garlic and ginger it was awesome. The beer was cold and the atmosphere second to none. Loved it and now know why almost every table was full of patrons

Reviewed May 1, 2014

The restaurant is on the lake as everybody notes. The restaurant is quite large and a lot of the staff have no English at all and have to call one of the few English speaking staff members when taking an order. The menu is fairly extensive and has some strange items on it. We ordered a pate & egg bagette and it came with an omelette in it and not the boiled egg we expected. However, it was quite enjoyable.
It started to rain just as we had finished so there was a rush to get everybody inside. This caused great confusion when we wanted to pay the bill as all the waiter's slips were all mixed up or unreadable because of the rain. It was all fixed up eventually and they called us a taxi to go back to the hotel.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Wonderful location.
Well patronised by locals (always a good sign)
Food excellent
Service - hilarious. I think they were training new staff. There were waiters tripping over each other and getting orders confused, not helped by our party who forgot what they had ordered. My wife ate my soup which was mistakenly put in front of her rather than me. I didn't get my (her) soup until after my main - what the hell it all tasted wonderful. I had stir fried beef and vegetables and a colleague had another beef dish which was superb.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Despite of their slowservice, the restaurant itself has the great view among the city. I love to sit here for hours, just to enjoy the coldness and look at vehicles and peoples moving around the lake.

Price is not affordable but it's ok for a beautiful landscape around.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

This restaurant is located right on the lake, so it has a great view. Our food was good, but it is pricey. Service is good, but very little English here.