“Nha Trang to Dalat and Mui Ne”

Original Easy Rider Vietnam
Ranked #21 of 98 Tours in Da Lat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Original Easy Riders Vietnam enthusiastic and knowledgeable generation with years of expriences is so ready to help you connect with the real Viet Nam Our services: Easy rider tours; Jeep tours Adventure; Combination Of Jeep and motorbike
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed August 29, 2013

As a party of three, we took the easy rider tour with Bin, which was hilarious. It's a great alternative to staying in a resort for a few extra days! We saw the beautiful highlands of Vietnam, the cool climate of Dalat, local agriculture which helped us to appreciate the cultural development of Vietnam, and the co-exisiting local minority groups within the Highlands. The people were gorgeous and incredibly friendly, and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience of being able to integrate with the locals and dine with them in their restaurants (with the best food of our travelling trip to date). Thank you Easy Rider for a great experience and especially to "Bin" and "Hai" for being awesome hosts!!

21  Thank ZS1232013
in 5 reviews
"amazing tour"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I would like to recommend this to anyone. I am a 50+ lone female traveller and ventured out on a 5 safari with Mr My through the Vietnam Central highlands. Mr My was a real gentleman, he arranged all accommodation, provided an in-depth and informative experience of real life Vietnam. I felt comfortable and safe in his company.
I highly recommend his tour, whatever your needs, I am sure that he would be able to satisfy to all your adventures off the tourist trail.
Best part was that I was able to request stops wherever to take photos and Mr My was able to provide informative advice and/or suggestions.
The beauty of it is that YOU tailor make it!

19  Thank Eija K
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Myself and two friends - all early 20's female backpackers - traveled with Mr Binh, his brother-in-law, and Mr. (Happy) Water from Mui Ne to Dalat and on to Nha Trang over two days. It was the best experience of our entire 1 month backpacking trip through Cambodia and Vietnam and cannot recommend it enough. Although it was a bit above our budget, we fell in love with Mr. Binh when we first met him and we knew we had to do it. His English is perfect and he was full of knowledge. We never rode for more than 45 minutes at a time which was just wonderful as we got to stop at so many places and see so many different things that we never would have known about if we had either done the trip ourselves or taken a bus. I cannot recommend it enough to everyone and anyone planning on travelling through Vietnam. We felt safe and comfortable for the entire trip and I will remember this for the rest of my life. If time and money had allowed we all agreed that we would have wanted Mr Binh to come with us for the rest of the trip! We did and saw things that many tourists never do and we really explored off the beaten track. Thank you so much Mr Binh and team for such a wonderful experience!

17  Thank PJF322
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We had an awesome time, we saw many sights that not many people visiting Vietnam will ever see and Mr Bin is awesome! He took us to the best places for food and fixed every problem with our bikes quickly. Thoroughly recommended!

16  Thank dunc182