“the best way to see vietnam”

Original Easy Rider Vietnam
Ranked #7 of 100 Tours in Da Lat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Original Easy Riders Vietnam enthusiastic and knowledgeable generation with years of expriences is so ready to help you connect with the real Viet Nam Our services: Easy rider tours; Jeep tours Adventure; Combination Of Jeep and motorbike
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

a good way of transport from one city to another wile seeing the non-touristic vietnam. you have an excellent chance to mingle with real vietnamies. we had a lot of fun and learned a lot at our trip.

9  Thank Rotem S

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I'll start off by saying: This was the best time I had in Vietnam!
After a 3 week trip, I had arrived in Nha Trang, where easy rider Bin picked me up at the hotel: a friendly, happy man, with whom I'll spend 3 days in the Central Highlands in Vietnam. He apologises for the first couple of miles on the highway, and soon we're riding through the mountains, everythings green and quiet, entering the real Vietnam. He pauzes once every hour or so, to show you rice fields where he acts as an interpreter between you and the farmers, tapioca, coffee and cacao fields, rubber tree forests, local markets, rice paper and silk worm factories. He's really a walking encyclopedia, sharing everything he knows about the local culture, habits, remnants of the Vietnam war and nature. All with a huge smile and some funny anecdotes. He takes you to special places: I stood behind the Dray Nu water falls, letting the water gush over me, had the best Vietnam coffee and food on the trip, visited minority villages and talked to so many curious locals.
An easy rider trip really submerges you in the country, I can only stress that this is highly - highly! - recommended!!!

21  Thank Heleendewitte
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We did a great two day trip (Nha Trang to Di Linh) with Bin & Rocky! Both of them are great riders & guides! In case you are interested in a motor tour, we highly recommend to go with these original easy riders. It is a great opportunity to see more of Vietnam, even the less touristic places!

19  Thank Hanneke81
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

A complete novice on a bike but I just could not imagine a better way to experience the heart and soul of a country. Didn't imagine I'd love it so much.

My few reservations before the trip were
- traffic.. We were often riding country roads with little traffic, by the time we got into busy major towns we were so at ease and confident with our riders we actually loved the experience.
- sitting on a bike for up to 170kms a day.... No problem at all as we were stopping to see something of interest so often.
-heavy rain forecast....we avoided the occasional rain shower by pulling in to the nearest shelter, often the most basic little coffee stop with hammocks, providing a unique experience in itself. Good waterproof clothing provided was used only once.
- visibility in the mountains... Was amazingly clear
- hotels in country towns..Ranged from good to excellent, were always clean and best available.
- extra costs...everything as promised. Pressure to buy at only one of our very many stops. We all ate together and paid our share of food and drinks. Total about $15 p/p p/day for 3 meals!

Easy Riders everywhere but who do you go with? Dalat Easy riders, the original experienced guys who have been copy-catted all over Vietnam, are a club of over 30 individual rider/guides who work cooperatively. You get who you ask for if they are available. Although based in Dalat they tour all over Vietnam tailored to suit your timing and interests.
Our guides Ngheip, Bin & Do were a caring, knowledgable team who made the whole trip a very relaxing and fun experience . I would not hesitate to recommend each of them.

23  Thank Sixstargirl
Reviewed June 12, 2013

After reading Trip Advisor reviews we three older Australian 'girls' who had never been on motor bikes before, pre booked Original Easy Riders from Dalat for a six day tour as pillion passengers on motor bikes.
Our email enquiries were promptly and efficiently answered and booking was a very easy and professional process.
Bin, Do and Ngheip met us at Dalat airport and right from the beginning we knew we had made a great choice.
We felt safe and comfortable in their company, had lots of fun, saw Vietnam as few tourists see it and throughout our 6 days saw only 2 other tourists.
I am a seasoned and fairly independent traveller but this trip beat almost anything I have done anywhere. We travelled through the Central Highlands often along back roads, stopping along the way to see fantastic scenery, cottage industries, significant war sites, pagodas, weddings, farms producing silk, pineapples, coffee, tapioca, rubber rice and much more.
I highlight for me were visits to 6 ethnic minority communities where a great mutual respect between our guides and the people was most obvious. How else do you just walk into people's houses without feeling uncomfortable about it.
Eating all meals together gave us the opportunity to discuss everything -war, religion, politics, attitudes and differences as well as our own country's involvement in their country.
Hotels were well chosen for their cleanliness and we left food choice in the capable hands of our guides. We loved it all!
By the time we reached major towns and the Ho Chi Minh Highway we were completely at ease with the traffic and confident in our rider/guides. Our trip ended in Da Nang 700 Kim's later and we could have happily continued further.
Thanks so much Original Easy Rider Vietnam. It was much better than we ever imagined.

25  Thank kombigirl46