“Simply the best.......truly!!!”

Original Easy Rider Vietnam
Ranked #7 of 100 Tours in Da Lat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Original Easy Riders Vietnam enthusiastic and knowledgeable generation with years of expriences is so ready to help you connect with the real Viet Nam Our services: Easy rider tours; Jeep tours Adventure; Combination Of Jeep and motorbike
Reviewed March 3, 2013

After a long 4 week hard travelling through laos we wanted to be taken to all.the off beat places. How to find east rider original s...STOP looking ..forget the rest go with the best. Seriously the 11 days we spent with bin and tow were amazing. My husband and I. Aged 63 and 55 never been on a motorbike were picked up in mad saigon by the guys and felt safe and secure from.the first moment. We we were looked after. Accommodation was fine. Food along the way just superb and cheap.We went to all the places we should and many many more unexpected treats. The central highlands are . The 7th wonder of the world. Sorry if we are gushing but do a trip with bin and to it will be your highlight. We have just finished halong bay and wish we had stayed with the guys for a few more.days instead. Enjoy .j and k

37  Thank johnandkim69

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend were travelling for three weeks in Vietnam and the highlight of our trip was our six day tour with Mr Bin. We travelled from Hoi An to Dalat. It was my first time on a motorbike but it didn't phase me in the slightest. The bike was so safe and comfortable and both Mr Bin and his friend Phan were excellent drivers.

We saw so much in those six days and experienced 'Real Vietnam'. Mr Bin was an excellent tour guide and we learnt so much about the country's culture, history and people from him. Every day was a new experience!

Everything was very well organised. The accommodation was always clean and comfortable. We ate each meal with Mr Bin and Phan and he always brought us to local places and advised us on what to eat. It was always delicious.

We cannot recommend this highly enough. It is a must!

36  Thank swade22
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Myself and three of my friends took a 2 day easy rider trip from Da Lat to Mui Ne with Mr Bin and Mr Hai. We had an awesome two days. The countryside was beautiful and the company was fantastic!

I've been living in Vietnam for 18 months now and this is certainly one of the best things I have done. I had a self ride bike and absolutely loved the experience - it has also greatly impressed my Vietnamese co-workers that I rode for two days!

I cannot recommend Mr Bin highly enough, he is very funny and very cool. Some of his catchphrases will certainly be part of our vocabulary from now on.

If you want an Easy Rider tour, choose Mr Bin, he's awesome! In his own words, "Why the hell not!"

Thanks again from all four of us!

Fi

32  Thank Fi W
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We just finished a 2 dat tour from Da Lat to Mui Ne with Mr Bin. It was the highlight of a 3 week trip to Vietnam. My Wife was a bit nervous about getting on the back of a motorcycle in the sometimes chaotic traffic in Vietnam in her mid 50's. Well, Mr Bin put her at ease from the word go & she enjoyed every second of the trip. Seeing the countryside on a motorcycle with a knowledgeable guide like Mr Bin is by far the best way to experience this beautiful country. Mr Bin is a really pleasant, knowledgable person and he is a fluent English speaker. We cannot recommend him highly enough.

34  Thank frenchfoodie2
Reviewed January 10, 2013

we would like to have had a 3 or 4 day trip but it is not in our budget so we opted for a day tour on two motorbikes. really pleased we went. we picked this office from the trip advisor reviews and were not disappointed. we had a fabulous day on the back of the bikes. Windy and Gi (Tri) were lovely guys, very knowledgable and kind, and very safe drivers. Tri was especially careful helping me at Elephant Falls as it is a little slippery climbing down. we had a good laugh too. we like the fact that we had extra insurance cover with them. we thoroughly enjoyed the sights and stops, and lunch was fantastic. they certainly don't expect to be treated to lunch but i am sure it is much appreciated, and a little tip doesn't go astray! there were no extra expenses other than lunch so we thought $26pp was very reasonable for a fantastic 8hr trip. also Phuong was very friendly and helpful (and funny) when we popped in to make enquiries. thanks very much guys. wishing you all a happy and safe new year. Lisa and Allan : ) xx

27  Thank lisaallan35