Me and my girlfriend checked in to this hotel despite all negative comments. What a mistake.
- Room is outdated with a terrible smell
- cockroaches everywhere in our room, we had to change room in the middle of the night due to this. No apologies or understanding from the staff. We also left after first night because of this, and they wanted us to pay for two nights.
- some facilities listed and showed on pictures are not in use (gym equipment and pooltable)
- loud buzzing noise from some compressor of some kind just outside the window of our room, traffic noise
- wifi not working
- no one in staff can communicate in english
- breakfast not for western tourists (not everyone likes to eat noodles in the morning)
We are not picky people at all, we normally go with the flow, but this was just terrible, you just do not get what you pay for.
Do yourself a favour and book any hotel except this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest and most impressive hotel in town. Right in the city center, minutes from most city destination on foot, eco friendly design, impressive bathrooms, rainforest showers, all solid wood decoration, with turn of the 1900 century decorative features, impressive views and the towering hotel of Dalat City. Rooms are cosy and very well decorated., WiFi in all rooms and as well as public areas,cable TV, hot and cold water, telephone, smoke and fire detectors, Friendly service by competent English speaking staff. The must see hotel in town with restaurant and bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saphir Dalat Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.