“Worm in my greens”

Tau Cao Wanton Noodles
Ranked #72 of 460 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 29, 2018

It was very unfortunate, however I picked up a piece of lettuce to enjoy with my wonton soup and had a fat worm staring at me. This kind of put me off the rest of my meal, together with the fact that there was no inkling of any apology. Really cheap at 40 000 Dong (less than $2) but I'd rather pay more and have someone wash my lettuce or at least check for insects!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Busy cafe not much English spoken we had Mi Hoang Thanh _wonton noodle soup pork dumplings, ground pork and slices of pork, fresh salad 50000vnd per bowl. Filling and delicious.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

It's a nice busy place, definitely worth to try. I give it 4 stars because it is not my favourite place in Dalat, but it's still very good and prices are very friendly

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

You must try that place while you are in Da Lat.
If you want to taste a local and a tasty meal, go there !
Very busy and so popular for locals, we were the only foreigner there.
They don't speak English and everything is written in Vietnamese but no worries, they are very nice and they got pictures of the menu on the wall.
We took the pork wonton noodles soup (1.5$/each, big bowl) and some banh bao (0,6$/each huge as well).
Easily one of the most authentic and delicious meal we had in Vietnam.
Highly recommended, dont miss it.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2017

As a Chinese, I've eaten wanton noodles around the world, this is BEST by far. Even the wanton noodles in Singapore can't compete with them. Noodles were spongy and soft, soup was tasty, wanton was packed with shrimp and meat - and they had pig blood inside! It was amazing! Would be back for more!

Date of visit: August 2017