“Excellent way to experience real Vietnam” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #38 of 91 Tours in Da Lat
København, Staden Kobenhavn, Denmark
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent way to experience real Vietnam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

We were together with Mr. Hien and Mr. Phillip on 3 day tour from Dalat through the Central Highlands to Nha Trang.
We visited a lot of different small villages of the minority population, and learned about their way of living. We also experienced a lot of the beatiful nature of Vietnam, which we would never have reached without being on the back of a bike. We definitely felt very safe in their hands and also tasted a lot of great vietnamese food. There is is of course a full itinerary planned ahead, but the drivers were always open to our suggestions. For example we visited a local wedding that we were spontaniously invited to.
We recommend going on this trip with the real easydrivers, with great experience and knowledge! If you should want an experience like we had, we recommend you to contact the drivers by email: hientour@yahoo.com and philliptan2001@yahoo.com

Visited August 2012
14 Thank Marc_AnnDK

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Paddy Tours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I also went with Thao Do from Paddy Riders. I contacted him after a really good review from my cousin, she did the tour three years ago. I did a three day trip from Nha Trang to Dalat, including sleeping and food. It was totally worth the money. The things you see, the food you taste, the information you get (in good English!) is just priceless.
We also saw everything there is to see in Dalat, like it was a four day trip except the fourth day was like travelling with a good friend.
I travelled alone so first I didn't know if it was a smart thing to do, but from the moment I met Thao (Paddy) I trusted him.
Paddy, if you're reading this: many many thanks for the great trip!
Kind regards,
Ana

Ps. His website is www.paddytours.com. He is an official Dalat Easy Rider.

12 Thank Anaholland1987
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Paddy Tours Easy Rider”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

My partner and I contacted Do Thao (a.k.a Paddy) on the back of a recommendation from a friend. We were very happy that we did - it was definitely one of the highlights of our time in Vietnam! We opted for the 2 night, 3 day tour from Dalat to the seaside city of Nha Trang. We had two riders - Paddy and Nguyen. Both were excellent guides. They were very knowledgable, spoke good English and had a great sense of humour. They made our trip very fun, informative and interesting! We spent a lot of time chatting over meals and rice wine. We felt very safe on the motorbikes the whole time. They are very experienced and responsible riders and your safety is paramount. During the trip my partner slipped and sprained her ankle while walking (nothing to do with trip related activities). Paddy and Nguyen took the utmost care in returning her safely to our hotel. Overall it was a great experience and everything was very well organised. We highly recommend Paddy Tours.

9 Thank Chris W
Roermond, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“4 day Motor bike tour through Dalat Highlands”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

We went on a tour with Stephane and Hieu. We had a fantastic time.
We started of with some visits to see how the locals make silk products, how they gather flowers, production of bamboo. The rest of the days we have seen the cambodia border, we had two huge pythons crawling around our necks, saw the rainforest and waterfalls, elephants, but most important we could mingle with local people, especially a visit to the people from a minority village was something we will never forget.Those people are so humble, kind and generous, it was unbelievable. These things make Stephane and Hieu possible because of their contacts and experience. If it wasn't for them we would have never seen and done the things we did.
They took us to the best places to eat and told us everything about their country. Besides that, they were fun. They drive very safe.
Please do take your tour with them and you will have a very nice, educative, comfortable, unforgetable time.

2 Thank Joanne K
Dublin, Ireland
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Excellent Day Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

My boyfriend and I did a brilliant day trip with these guys. We saw lots of interesting places around Dalat, including ones that you pass by without a guide, such as areas damaged by agent orange. We had a delicious lunch in a local restaurant too. The trip was well organised, very informative and the drivers were friendly and had great English. The trip was really good value as you are out for about 7 hours. I would really recommend this Easy Rider tour as a way of seeing Dalat.

2 Thank AOByrne