“Must try this restaurant”

Tu Anh's Peace Cafe
Ranked #21 of 339 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

What a find this restaurant was!! We stumbled across this little gem 2 nights ago. Cannot Rave enough about the service and food.
It was my daughters birthday yesterday and they organized the cake, candles and set a great table for us!! She even gave us free spring rolls due to the birthday.
Great food!! Great price and fabulous service!!!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Lots of great reviews and the trip advisor score of 4 clear for all to see so I was expecting something great but unfortunately was disappointed. Having eaten nothing but Vietnamese since arriving in Saigon and then Nha Trang and some great food at that we decided to opt for something more western, maybe that was the mistake as I have never eaten such an awful pizza in my life, I'm wondering if it was in fact reheated as it was very soggy (like microwave ones) and the salad was missing the feta it had promised but managed to provide some chewy prawns, service also very poor, my meal arrived just as my boyfriend was finishing and the atmosphere was non existent. Overall an expensive meal (paid the same as the previous night in grill garden nha grant which included a variety of fresh BBQ meats cooked at our table). Not quite a 1 but I would not go back and would rather and should have eaten from the street stalls!

2  Thank PrincessLini
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Good food, both Vietnamese and European. The owner is very gracious and helpful. We appreciated the clean tablecloths and comfortable chairs. Prices modest.

1  Thank Coco2378
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We have been eating here off and on for 3 years. Every time we visit Dalat we eat here and it is always good. And I have asked for something not on the menu and they were very happy to prepare it for me. Clean restaurant, friendly and helpful staff. The pizza is very good here too!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I've been in DaLat for 5 nights and sampled a different restaurant every night.
This one was by far the best.
It's a small family run place, but has some nice decor, cloth tablecloths, cloth napkins,
candles, pleasant soft music on the sound system, etc. The service was great and very
friendly, and the food was great too and included a free cup of tea when I'd finished my meal.
Couldn't beat the price either for all you get.
There was nothing to complain about.
Check it out.