“Great food, great prices, friendly owner!”

Tu Anh's Peace Cafe
Ranked #24 of 275 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great food, great prices, friendly owner!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Loved it here! Good prices for a lot of food (and really good food!) The owner was super friendly which made for a good atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013

• Polish first
manchester
“Terrible food and awful owner!!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the marinated pork on hot griddle and what I got was basically spring rolls chopped up in a bowl of noodles. My partner had the BBQ pork ribs, chicken wings and beef satay on fried rice, and got one rib on top of a plate of fried rice.
My partner told the owner it's not what we ordered and showed her the menu but apparently the order was correct. We enquired about the missing chicken wings and beef satay to which the owner replied it was shredded in the rice! Apparently people don't like getting their fingers greasy...

I didn't even bother complaining about my missing pork as we'd now learned Tu Anh was a master of excuses and lies! To top the awful evening she short changed us and knew it.

She is unnecessarily dramatic and very immature (She started correcting the menus and whooping each time she finished one.. A show obviously put on for our benefit!) Her food was some of the poorest we've had during our four months in SE Asia.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank mingrid
Chester, United Kingdom
“Would recommend”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We ate at the Peace Café on our last night in Da lat, it was quite an experience.

The owner wasn't there when we arrived so we were served by her niece who was very pleasant and helpful.

The restaurant has an extensive menu however we settled on a set menu which at 90,000 dong for 3 courses was excellent value.

When the food turned up so did the owner, she is a character.
As the only customers in the establishment she talked and talked and talked. Comical wasn't the word, we felt very entertained.

A lovely little restaurant, a querky owner, good food at good prices, what more do you need.

• Visited October 2013
Sligo, Ireland
“Comical eating....”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We ate here 1 night i ate a pizza and my friend had the mango salad. I waited a decent amount of time for my pizza and when it came the lady hovered around me till i took a bite!! She had the loudest voice and spoke really fast so i wasn't sure what she was saying half the time. Pizza was good but didn't like her hanging around me, i felt a little pressured!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank denise_cahill21
Da Lat
“An absolute gem!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

All round great restaurant!! Tu Anh not only welcomes you, serves you and chats away she also disappears to cook for you as well! True home cooking at its best. If your looking for something super quick this isn't your place but if your looking for a great atmosphere, friendly staff and incredible fresh food this is definitely the place to go!

• Visited September 2013