“Average ”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Very slow service. Staff not particularly attentive. Food was ok but expensive for what it is. The chocolate brownie dessert was very nice.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank rosejhsrilanka

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

We had a business dinner at this restaurant as we thought after several Vietnamese meals, it’s better to have some Western dishes, and we ended up with Cafe de la Poste of Da Lat DuParc hotel. The restaurant looked quiet and boring as there were 2 groups including us (I assume because of its name, location & price). We ordered some foods including local & western ones. I ended up with an Australian steak. Honestly, it was good steak but the price was a little expensive (600k for 150 or 200g I forgot already). We also had an artichoke salad but it looked quite weird and very hard to eat and the price was so high as well.
Overall, this is a good restaurant for business meeting but it is so luxurious for the local people with that price, sometimes I just felt that with that price I could have a lot of better options back in Saigon.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018

We had a very nice dinner here. Was just a quick meal, but our food arrived in good time and we really enjoyed our meal. Had a very nic Pina Colada as well.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

We found everything just good! Worth to come if you feel excited to European meals! Also romantic for the couples.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 21, 2018

I really love this place. We enjoyed ourselves there at our last evening in Da Lat. Had tea, cake and wine. Staffs are easy to communicate and attentive. Not a lot of choices for wine by glass but still in my goto cafe if I go back there. Prices are fair. We enjoyed sunset view over Duparc at Alfresco. like to recommend to anyone who travel Da lat.

Date of visit: April 2018