“Good food, good value”
Review of Hoa Sen

Hoa Sen
Ranked #29 of 296 Restaurants in Da Lat
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Nice, fresh, vegetarian dishes. My husband and I greatly enjoyed the Combination Hot Pot. Spring rolls were also nice. Great value. Would recommend.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had been to this restaurant during our stay in Dalat. The food was tasty. The problem is the personnel don't speak any English at all. Communication is a bit of a challenge if you're not sure of what to order. It was the cheapest and tastiest meal on the table.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The place is beautiful and clean, and the food is excellent and delicious... I ordered a 'Noodles with pies' dish for 30,000 thinking it would be like noodles with savoury pastry, but it was a delicious noodle soup dish instead, I would definitely come back and try more food there!

1  Thank DJtravelsfromAus
Reviewed July 10, 2013

It's a great value with good, fresh and healthy meals for a very low price. My favorite is the crab vermicelli soup. Check it out!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I'm Muslim and travelled with my mum. It's hard to get halal food here... Therefore we decided to have vegetArian food here. Surprisingly, the food is totally delicious. You should try the tofu and mushroom with pepper and mushroom fried spicy.... It's really awesome!
It is open as early as 6 am
And it is cheap!( one dishes cost u Vietnam dong 35000)

5  Thank Nadia311081