“Delicious Food and Friendly Staff”

Blue Parrot Mexican Grill
Ranked #25 of 481 Restaurants in Da Lat
Description: We are the only restaurant in Da lat that serves only Mexican cuisine. Serving breakfast , lunch and dinner beginning at 8 am Come enjoy the many types of burritos , tacos, beef and chicken enchilada dinners ,as well beef an chicken fajita plates, . Not to mention the best margaritas , and HUGE as well . And if you have never tried a Chile/lime Mango Frozen margarita you are really missing out . Come visit "Lil Bit" the Blue and Gold Macaw. Don't forget to ask to take a photo with Lil Bit wearing a traditional Mariachi sombrero and Mexican serape. If nothing else just come enjoy some great Mexican music and and drink some of the coldest beer in Da Lat, if not all of Vietnam.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I went there today and were surprised to find a Mexican restaurant here in Dalat. The interior of the restaurant was nice, menu was good, staff was friendly and the food was delicious. I had a burrito, two tacos and some fried ice cream. I made a mistake and didn't tell them how I wanted to make my burrito so they took it back to the kitchen and made me a new one. I really appreciated that because I think the mistake was mine and not theirs. I forgot what my wife ordered but she enjoyed her food and her mango margarita. I would definitely recommend a visit to Blue Parrot Mexican Grill.

Date of visit: August 2019
Diazo42, Owner at Blue Parrot Mexican Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Yes, many are surprised we now have Mexican cuisine in DaLat. Thank goodness the word is getting out. It is always a pleasure for us to get such a gracious review. I am sorry I confused you with another customer and thought we did not get to visit. Visiting with the customers is my greatest pleasure. I suppose sometimes I talk to much. Great to hear you enjoyed your meal and your brief stay with us. We trust you have also enjoyed your stay in beautiful Da Lat. If you ever get a chance to come back come see us..... we will leave the light on, as they say!!!

Write a reviewReviews (75)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After we had a great dinner , the waiter went out on his motorbike, to find a nail salon for my daughter, as she had problem with one of her nails! It was late and most all of the nail shops were closed! Finally he found one , drove back picked up my daughter and brought her on his motorbike to the nail salon !!! The waiter of the blue parrot went beyond our expectations, to deliver this kind of service! Because of that, we had a superb evening!

Date of visit: August 2019
Diazo42, Owner at Blue Parrot Mexican Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Great to hear you enjoyed your meal here at Blue Parrot. Even more rewarding is that Bi your waiter was able to assist you. While we train all our staff to do whatever our guests may need, it is not always possible when we are quite busy. We realize many of our guests are not from the wonderful city of Da Lat thus making it difficult to find things or do things they wish to do.So we do want to help them. Glad to hear Bi was able to help. Sorry I did not get to visit with you but my baby likes daddy to put him to bed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely meal and the waiter Bi was extremely nice and friendly with great English. I would recommend it

Date of visit: August 2019

Great to hear you enjoyed yourself here at Blue Parrot Mexican Grill. We are always delighted when we hear such great reviews. I want to thank you for sharing your experience with others as well. Bi is new to waiting but is doing a great job and a quick learner. We have received many compliments on the service he provides to our customers. We are truly fortunate to have him

Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Nice atmosphere
Very good food
Handsome waiter
Cool parrot

Everything was as nice as expected!!
!!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Diazo42, Owner at Blue Parrot Mexican Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2019

Thanks Ellen for such a wonderful review. However there must be a problem. Perhaps you should go see your eye doctor if you think Bi is handsome!!!Just teasing.... I am sure he will appreciate it.

Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

Really nice restaurant, good food and very helpfull and nice staff. Ray served us well and helped us out with finding a taxi. Would really recommend going here!

Date of visit: August 2019
Diazo42, Owner at Blue Parrot Mexican Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

It was great to gave you all with us at Blue Parrot Mexican Grill. Rey is a new addition to our team and we are so happy to have such a professional working for us. It is always a pleasure when we have succeeded in providing our guests with a great dining experience. Thanks for the wonderful review and taking the time to share your experience with others.