“Good food!”

Chocolate Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 257 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Penang Island, Malaysia
“Good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Believe it or not, this little restaurant is packed! The food is good, but there isn't much chocolate. The waiters were attentive and the service fast considering the number of people in the place. I'd go back.

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Chicago, Illinois
“Fantastic food, wonderful service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Our great visit to the Chocolate Cafe tonight started when a server brought a menu out to my boyfriend and I in the rain when other people were occupying their posted menu. We were served by two different wonderful guys, both of whom spoke excellent English and joked with us and made conversation. The food was delicious. I got the caramelized chicken with lemongrass in a clay pot, and it was the best meal I've had in Vietnam so far! We stayed for fried coconut ice cream.

Prices were reasonable, and between the service and the food, I felt like this was an excellent choice in Dalat. Delicious! Thank you!

Rockford, Illinois
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

I'm not sure where the terrible reviews are coming from. This had been one of the best experiences in Vietnam so far. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable in English. The food was amazing and the prices were low for a main street café. I would highly recommend going here!!

Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

The best food i have teasted in Vietnam!! The service is so god and everyone is so kind and helpful. Can't eat gluten, but it was no problem to fint food with out gluten.
Are you going to visit Dalat, go to Chocolate café!!

Hobart, Australia
“Didn't quite hit the spot”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

My daughter and I have just finished our meal at Chocolate (it was my 2nd visit in 2 years). The first time I ate here, the meals were delicious but I think the chef must have changed in that time as tonight's meal was nothing spectacular. My Chicken & Corn Soup & my daughters fresh vegetarian Spring Rolls were lovely but our mains would only just rate average. The Chicken Stir Fry with Ginger & Vegetables appeared to have no ginger so wasn't very tasty at all. My Seafood Stir Fry with Special Sauce was edible but only had a couple of small pieces of squid and 3 very small prawns. The vegetables were big chunks of capsicum & onion & some greens with 1 very small piece of broccoli. Their Special Sauce simply wasn't special. Nice spot but I wouldn't return for a main meal, maybe just coffee & dessert.