“Hiep and Kha Made This the Highlight of our Vietnam Trip”

Easy Riders Vietnam
2-Day Motorcyle Tour from Dalat to Mui Ne
Ranked #36 of 97 Tours in Da Lat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Easy Rider tour in Vietnam, travel real Vietnam on motorbikes We organize tour on motorbikes throughout Vietnam: - Easy rider tour: customer will stay behind the driver as a pillion. - Motorbike tour: customer will ride a motorbike and follow the guide. - 4WD tour: follow the easy rider trail by a 4WD vehicle. We also customize your tour in one day to one month as your wish, Immersing yourself in Vietnam is taking on the Easy Rider experience. This is excellent introduction into Vietnam, it was particularly good to eat in Vietnamese restaurants and learn what to order, how to eat... Let's turns your trip into an experience, no tricks, scams nor shortcuts.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Berkeley, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hiep and Kha Made This the Highlight of our Vietnam Trip”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Hiep (also known as Leo) was recommended by our hotel to give us a one-day motorcycle tour of Dalat. He was joined by Kha, another experienced guide, as we needed two drivers for our trip. We had so much fun and learned so much from our one-day trip. It was the best part of our Vietnam trip and we only wish that we had more time to do a longer tour further North.

Hiep and Kha speak excellent English, and know a lot about the area and the people that live here. We were interested in the all of the places we stopped and Hiep and Kha did a great job explaining about everything and answering our questions. We were concerned that the tour might just stop at touristy sites that were little more than a gift shop, but most of the places weren't even selling anything to tourists, and we were almost always the only people there, so we didn't feel like we were part of a cookie-cutter tour.

We had excellent and very cheap local food for lunch, at a place we wouldn't have been able to find or easily order at by ourselves.

We truly enjoyed our tour and plan to come back to Dalat again, so we can go on a longer tour with either Hiep or Kha, and see more of the beautiful Vietnam Central Highlands.

We highly recommend booking with Hiep or Kha, they are both licensed Vietnam tour guides (unlike a lot of the riders in Dalat), and we would book again with them for sure. You can reach Hiep at hiepdalat@gmail.com, and Kha at khatourguide@gmail.com

1 Thank laskater

• Vietnamese first
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“bike trip”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

what a fabulous day!we were looking for something that suited all hire motor cycles and riders what a great day out they spoke good english and were full of interesting stories very knowledgable funny guys ranging in age and experience.Having never been on a bike was not a problem felt very safe!Arrived on time and took us all all we asked and more time wasnt a problem.Visited waterfalls, had lunch in a local village,they too plenty of photos for us

1 Thank chrisbradryan
Hamburg, Germany
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Disappointing, could have done it alone”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I did a day tour from Dalat and was very disappointed by that experience. I had heard a lot about the easy riders before, and that Dalat is their base, so I chose to try it out there.
While the guide was friendly and polite, spoke good English and drove very thoughtful, the content of the day tour really disappointed me.

When booking the tour I told him that I do not want a typical tourist tour - waterfall, pagoda, factories - meeting the same people all day long, just that we are not in the same bus but on motorbikes - but thats exactly what happened - a lot of tourists, all on bikes, going to exactly the same spot.
I told beforehand that I am more interested in local population and countryside then in meeting other tourists - but it seemed impossible to get this experience.
Moreover - it was more like a driver than a guide. Yes, he did explain a few things here and there, but I did not feel like I needed a guide anyways for what I was shown.

Instead of feeling closer to the local population being with this guie and going into smaller villages - the opposite happened. If I would have gone with my scooter alone, I think it would have been a more local experience, because i would have avoided the tourist spots

Thus I cannot recommend doing the easy rider day tour - better rent a scooter and go alone - you will be more free and see more.

Visited March 2013
21 Thank MySunnyDays1
Kiet_Le_Hung, Owner at Easy Riders Vietnam, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Merle P,
Thank you very much for taking your time to write your review for us,
Would you please write more specific about the guide such as: his name, how did you get him? the date you went on the tour...
There are lots of easy riders around, please identify him by his Vietnamese full name not only alias, some of the guides use only his alias, and when tourist reported as being cheated by him, he changed his alias right aways
Please let us check, if this guide belong to our company, We will refund to you the whole amount of money which you had paid for the guide
If you had writen for us in advance, told us more about your ideas, we could arrange for you some of the best guides in our company profile, and this situation might not happened,
We hope to have a chance to see you another times in Vietnam to show you the beauty of the new developed country, the most friendly people, the hidden charm, and on top of this, the real Vietnam only being seen when traveling on motorbikes...
Kindest regards from Kiet Le Hung and the Easy Riders Vietnam team
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Mr Cuc - Easy Rider, Nha Trang”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We met at 8pm, seemed a likeable guy, lovely bike and interesting and agreed an interesting 1 day tour for the following morning and that he would collect me at 8.30 am. He asked me for money up front but i was uneasy about this but reassured him that i wouldnt change my mind at the last minute and would show up but in case of any problems we both had each others phone numbers and he knew where i was staying too.

He showed up at my hotel on time as agreed but told me that there was a change of plan as he had since taken a booking for a 7 day tour (the same morning!) and that his friend (whose bike looked nackered) would take me.

Needless to say I didn't go as i felt that i was no longer getting what we agreed. Very disappointed to have been let down without any notice. I wouldn't trust this guy.

16 Thank scaramanga007
Kiet_Le_Hung, Owner at Easy Riders Vietnam, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Scaramanga007,
We are very sorry to hear your problem with the guide at Nha Trang.
Mr. Cuc is a freelance guide at Nha Trang, and he does not belong to our Company, we hope you could write your review at the listing at Nha Trang, so that the tripadvisor member looking for more specific at Nha Trang
And be wise to look for an easy rider has many good reviews on Tripadvisor listing, we will responsible for any guide who have profile on our page.
We hope you have a good time for the rest of your holiday in Vietnam.
Kindest regards
Kiet Le Hung (Mr. Lee)
Frankfurt, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Easy Rider tour with Huan”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This year was my first time in Vietnam and I did an Easy Rider tour with Huan and it was the best I could ever do. I learned so much about Vietnam, people and culture. Huan knows so much about his country and has a special way to tell about it. His English is very good and so it is the best way to get to know the country on a bike. I have never been on a bike befor and was a bit scared but at the end I felt so save and enjoyed the time that we had together. I am sure that I will come back again and do another tour.

Visited February 2013