“Amazing cafe restaurant but a little away from the city centre”
Review of Biang Bistro

Biang Bistro
Ranked #10 of 458 Restaurants in Da Lat
Description: Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner, at Biang Bistro we are celebrating the rich histroy of vietnamese food and flavours. Understanding its adoption of foreign cooking techniques from across asia and the wider world from which it created it's own unique taste and style. We at Biang challenge ourselves to continue that story, to take modern pan asian and local dishes and add our own spin. Our restaurant is located in the hills of Da Lat and with our garden we create an ever changing seasonal menu that pays respect to local food history and opens another chapter.
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

We were on a day trip to Dalat and the normal lunch included is local viatnamese food i.e. the soup noodle.
But we wanted to have something international cuisine and google rating result were fantastic. Although this place is a little away from the city centre route but believe me, its worth trying. The chef in the kitchen was definitely not viatnamese and the flavours in his dish were depicting that. Ambience of restaurant is five stars. Food was good but the bar drinks were amazing. The fresh fruit mojitos were an excellent option that we chose. For the menu part, a suggestion is to add some option for western travellers like pizza, pasta or burger. Otherwise no complaints for the restaurant.

1  Thank 907rishabs

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

I loved Biang Bistro, in 2 days I ate there 3 times!

So many great dishes: the gnocchi, the mac & cheese, corn, spicy chips..

Great juices, desserts(the brownie)

The breakfast was also amazing, especially the quinoa buckwheat porridge with poached pear.

The chef and staff are so friendly, the ambiance is very nice, with a very cool playlist!

My favourite place in Dalat!

1  Thank Z6980IKdanm
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Great aesthetic and ambiance. Food playing 10/10, flavor 6/10. Looked beautiful but was lacking flavor. Spring rolls tasted like overwhelming basil. Falafel was pretty good. Service was ok. Probably wouldn’t come back

1  Thank solofoodie
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Just a little outside of the city, went there for lunch and the food was good! It’s asian fusion and the plates are creative and good! Had the sugarcane chicken and my girlfriend the chicken salad. Both were tasty, my chicken came a little not enough cooked but they gladly took it back and cooked it better! Their smoothies and coffees are good too!

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

First of all, the restaurant itself is absolutely beautiful! We went as a group of friends but I could see it being very romantic as well!
The food was fantastic as well. I had the Gnocci and chicken ribs. I don't really remember everything my friends had, but they all loved their food too. There was definitely a steak and a curry with roti in the group!
Don't miss it when you're in da lat!