“A good dinner place in Da Lat”

Fungi Chingu Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 481 Restaurants in Da Lat
Description: We are the very first Korean barbecue restaurants in Da Lat that have tables with fume extraction systems. Everyday, we serve hundreds of dishes and bring Korean cuisine to our customers. As a supporter in using healthy natural food, we are extremely passionate in finding finest ingredients, from fresh vegetables of Da Lat, Korean scrumptious spices to our superior meat suppliers. Our restaurants have a warm, modern design, convenience fume extraction systems and bustle atmosphere that is blended into every dishes. Our customers are deserved to be served with a whole-hearted service. This place is not only for dinings but also for family gatherings, hanging out with your friends or partner meetings. Visit Fungi Chingu and have a Korean dining experience like never before.
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Similar to Gogi in HCM City. Personally I love this place with very good price for a family dinner (me, my wife and son).

Ther bill is less than 500K VND.

The rice milk is very good and only 12k and you can bring it home.

Vegetable supply is unlimited.

My wife said the beef here is not as soft as Gogi.

Anyway my family had a good time here.

Bomus: Opposite is a quite good cafe An Mien with tradition furniture and various drinks. They also sold "Vietnamese pizza" whose base is rice paper :)

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

I am not very much experienced with Korean food, this was the second time.
But i liked it more than the first one which was recommended by friends.
So, i cannot give a proper review to the food, but the staff was amazing. I went there today which almost no experience and they helped me to choose something from the menu. Then i struggled with their chopsticks (metal ones, weird shaped), which they noticed and immediately provided me some wooden ones. It was a really warm feeling to have dinner there.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

A Must eat, i recommend that to anybody
Its so different and warm feeling
Amazing food , and the way they make it
Worth a visit!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

The food is very pleasant, friendly service. I will recommend this place

Gửi phản hồi

Lịch sử

Đã lưu

Cộng đồng

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

excellent .Hot and delicious grilled dishes
The atmosphere here is warm. Everything is perfect. I love fungichingu

Date of visit: December 2018