“Good Food and inexpensive”

Trong Dong Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 457 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Trong Dong - a homey place for your meals! Dear valued customers, Every year we close our beloved restaurant 5 days for vacation. This year our schedule is from September 02 to September 06. We will reopen our service on September 7, 2018. We would like to thank you very much for your great support and hope to see you all again :) Cheers!
Reviewed April 2, 2019

A quiet restaurant with a very extensive menu of both Vietnamese and western food. I ate here twice and both times the meal was good. The export Dalat wine is much better than the ordinary which tastes a bit like home brew.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Tonight we enjoyed spring rolls, clay pot caramelized chicken, lemongrass chili chicken and rice. Really good food in small, cozy surroundings served efficiently and pleasantly- food was served piping hot and and quickly-even though they were quite busy. We’ll go back there for sure!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Had the chicken soup with corn, spring rolls, ostrich with peanuts and herbs (this was the best dish!), fried fish in sweet and sour sauce, stir fried chicken with lemongrass and chili, stir fried beef with vegetables, and home made yogurt for desert.

Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

I visit whit my brother and both loves food what their bring us! Food is delicious. My choise is Caramel chicken pot whit steamed rise. When i take first bite my mouth explode these wonderful tastes. Best value for your money! <3

2  Thank Eppari
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

The space itself was clean and the staff was friendly. The food was nothing special. It wasn’t bad food, but I felt like I was wasting one of my meals on average fare and wondered if the marvelous reviews I had read were from years ago. I had spring rolls, caramelized pork.

1  Thank RelaxingSaucer