“Wonderful food, terrific host.”
Review of Da Quy Restaurant

Da Quy Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 339 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We were recommended Da Quy / Wild sunflower by Groovy geko adventures. We found the best food we have had in Vietnam bar none and a wonderful host too. It was so good the first night that after walking around town wanting to find another place to eat we headed back for a second night of food which proved equally deliciouse.
Over the two nights we tried the beef curry, the chicken in lemon grass and chilli, and the shrimp cooked in a clay pot along with vegetables which were cooked to perfection. All the dishes were full of flavour but balanced and very very good value for money.
I would highly recommend that you eat here for at least one night of your stay in Da Lat. Who knows we might even be back to eat there again with you.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We had dinner here and the food was good but some of the portions were extremely small. Specially the soup.

1  Thank Pdropl
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Had lunch here, seating upstairs and down ( if down looks too full) all of our meals were delicious, reasonably priced, try the peach juice, scrumptious, waiter spoke very good English

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We found Da Quy 2 restaurant staff to be extremely friendly and the food was scrumptious, including the yummy fruit drinks...gave us some bananas complimentary after our meal. This one is at 119 Phan Dinh Phung seating upstairs and down

1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We keep coming back to Da Lat for our vacations and often find ourselves at this restaurant. We love the warm cosy feeling when it's chilly outside, the nice classical music, the well mannered waiters and waitresses. We also enjoy fish and my husband enjoyed the authentic vietnamese clay pot fish dish.

The thing that so impressed me this time was that I accidentally left my handbag with all my valuables in the restaurant as i had placed it under the table which has long hanging table cloths. This is the first time in my life that I have ever left my handbag behind. Anyway we were almost back at our hotel when I realized I didn't have it with me and started back to the restaurant when all of a sudden the man who had been our waiter had found my handbag and had immediately jumped on his motorbike and raced after us to return it. I was so impressed with this honesty and the fact he made such a great effort to return it.

We highly recommend this establishment as they work very hard to please their customers.

DaQuyRes, Owner at Da Quy Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

thanks you very very much, hope you have a good trip in VietNam