“Grand”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We found this little beauty in LP and we were more than pleased.

Service from the fluent English speaking staff was swift and courteous. Prices are reasonable, including drinks and the food is tasty. not much else to say apart from give it ago.

Most of the meals are home made to order so the wait can sometimes be more than you might expect, however once at the table the food does not disappoint. I can recommend the vegetarian curry and the spicy tofu, both were cooked to perfection. My other half had the caramelised fish which was fresh and free from those pesky bones, so good she didn't even leave me any.

The meat-eaters were also satisfied as was the vegan, all in all they catered for our fussy group really well, so good we returned 3 times on our short stay in Dalat.

Big high 5!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Good Vietnamese food. Excellent shrimp. Staff very friendly and attentive. In the center of town, easy walk from most hotels

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

The food was ok - I made the mistake of trying a "western" dish (after a 6 day bike journey I fancied a non rice/noodle dish). Not that good.

My fiancé had A local pork dish which was average (we've eaten local for the last 25 nights in Vietnam). Higher prices than elsewhere.

Service was slow although polite. Better options nearby in my opinion.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

So glad we found this quaint little restaurant but unfortunately on our last night. Could not compare this dining experience to previous night at Art Cafe which was awful. The food at Da Quy is delicious. We started with the veg spring rolls (lovely and non greasy), followed by shrimp in clay pot. My partner had shrimp in tamarind sauce. Both superb dishes. And so reasonably priced. Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

the food in this restaurant is okay but nothing special, the atmosphere was dull, and the food took too long to arrive, the hotpot was Ok but the rest of it was unexceptional. after reading so many glowing reviews I was frankly disappointed, overrated.