“Best Indian we’ve ever HAD”

Ganesh Indian Restaurant Da Lat
Ranked #4 of 372 Restaurants in Da Lat
Description: Proudly serving indian cuisine in vietnam since 1999.
Description: Proudly serving indian cuisine in vietnam since 1999.
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended on a blog and Da lat is quite hard to find restaurants unless you sit on the side of the street with the locals ! The service was amazing especially the owner who took our order he even remembered what we ordered down to the person! He checked on the food at least two three times but not in a pushy way! Food was beautifully cooked and I can say better than Indians I’ve had back at home in England ! 100% recommend this place if your in Da lat !

1  Thank taliahutchinson96

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing, prices are really okay and the Garlic Nan was delicious and huge. I really enjoyed my dinner, as I could even sit outside on a balcony.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Amaziiiing indian food. butter chicken is one of my favorite meals and this one was the best I have ever had. The staff is so nice, especially the manager. He gave us amazing service :) Loved it

1  Thank Marie-Louise D
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Great tasty indian food. We loved the korma chicken and the butter chicken, Nan and sauce was great. Recommended!

1  Thank Orlyzigzag
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Usually my bf and I don’t go to too expensive restaurants, but we really enjoyed Ganesh in Mui Ne, so we decided to visit again. It’s definitely not what TA is saying for price, it’s reasonable for an Indian restaurant. Their portions are also very generous. The naan was cooked very nicely, and their paneer dishes are amazing. The only con was the lack of flavour in their biryani.

1  Thank Ror L