“Bland and chewy snails ”

Restaurant 33 - Oc Nhoi Thit & Lau Duoi Bo 3
Ranked #84 of 481 Restaurants in Da Lat
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Came here for grilled snails but I didn’t like it. It was on the borderline of being too chewy or uncooked. The minced pork in lemon grass that comes with it taste good tho but the snails was just no.
The service was good tho even though they don’t speak any English.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed February 12, 2019

Overall, the price is reasonable for group traveler, various choices. Me and my friends chose BBQ, hotpot and stuffed snail for dinner. The BBQ and hot pot is not impressive but the stuffed snail stood out, When we visited, the restaurant is crowded and the service is not too good, it's hard for you to order either making payment. Anyway, it's a good spot for dinner if you visit Dalat.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank nguyenanh639
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Ốc nhồi thịt (the snail dish) is their signature dish. They also have many dishes in the menu but I didn’t try anything besides the snails (super good) and the beef hotpot. The hotpot was easy to eat too, but too little of beef. So we decided to order a plate of raw beef to put into the hotpot but they were too rough.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

U should try Oc Buu Nhoi Thit . Special food of restaurant. This restaurant have 3 branches in Hai Ba Trung street. About over 8:00 pm. Food of restaurant will finish. So we should go before 8:00 pm

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

After our not-so-great experience at some bbq place, I told my husband that I want to try out this escargot place that I saw on YouTube.
My husband isn't a fan of seafood but he went with me anyway. I can say that this food place changed his life lol. Okay, maybe not that much, but he definitely liked it a lot.
We were sat down quickly on these tiny plastic chairs with low table. When I ordered food and beer, they both came out quickly, which was a relieve, because the last place took forever.
These hot, steamy pork stuffed snails are go die for. I love how they put a thing of lemongrass inside the shell, then stuffed the meat on top, so it was really easy to pull all the meat out to eat. I appreciated whoever took their time to do this so much.
Food was delicious and cheap, it was like half the price of the last bbq place and it made me smile.
I definitely recommend this place to anyone who loves snails or want to try snails. They also have bbq as well if you don't feel adventurous.

Date of visit: September 2018