I stayed here for three nights.
- excellent value with two double beds, tv and hot water for just $ 6,-
- decent food in the Peace cafe downstairs
- nice place to meet people
- the staff is generally friendly
- the bed linnen seems really old and can't get totally clean in the washingmachine anymore. Smells a bit stale.
- there's some noise from doors closing in the mornings. If you take a room at the front you'll probably also have some traffic noise.
- after a thorough check I found a possible juvenile bedbug in my first room. Could have also been another bug, but I wasn't taking any chances. Switched rooms and the second one seems okay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Peace Hotel (Hoa Binh) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace Hotel Hoa Binh