“Worth a visit”

Blue Canyon Country Club
Ranked #275 of 540 Outdoor Activities in Phuket
Reviewed August 11, 2012

A very pretty golf course. No buggies so you walk with your caddy - can be a long haul if a very hot day! Cours in good condition with some taxing holes. The caddies were very polite and friendly but trust your own judgement on yardage and club choice! One of the most challenging courses on Phuket so worth a visit

2  Thank helluvatime
"knowledge"
in 6 reviews
"novice"

Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is a nice golf club, but Red Mountain course is a better challenge.So if your aim is to improve your golfing skills and relax then is better to chose the other one.
This Club is good for tournaments, business conferences it is more official, isolated and far from the beach.The service is good. Nice course, friendly professional female caddies. I would say this is more for mature golfers over 60. But again if you plan to spend on membership in a quite golf club with golf service and particular attitude so it`s the best value for money- go for it.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Sunday 17/6/12 BLUE CANYON GOLF COURSE
Gated course with all the security. Very up market, the view from the balcony was lovely. another mess up,They tried to tell us we hadn't paid the caddie fee. It was written in black and white yet they still tried to tell us no. We refused, so they were on the phone to the company we booked through, they had not given them the fee. The course was, in my opinion only fair. The best hole the 14th par 3 elevated island green. My caddie was on new she told me to hit 3wood it landed flew over the pin only to go 20m past the green in the water, I hit another, 6iron looked great, hit the green and rolled into the water. Annoyed I just walked to next tee. He couses is set out in yards I only know meters and my caddie was so inexperienced. I honk they gave her to me because I was female. The course was in good condition but just a golf course. There are much better ones in Phuket. The locker room was an OMG moment, spa, sauna, massage tables, each shower had toiletries a robe and flip flops. Again had a nice lunch, tuna melt on a roll with salad and fries.
Pro shop pricey and had a good selection.
There are no carts here so you have to walk. It is an easy course to walk. From what I understood they were in the process of getting carts.
Booked through Asiaweb but check with course web page they may have specials. Our price included game, caddie fee and hotel pick up. Caddie tip is an extra 300ba per caddie.

1  Thank aussietraveller59
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Great golfing round, though it should be booked well in advance. Not that many golfers playing, but it could be smoother golf round if they know in advance of your visit. Rental set is expensive, so if you are planning to buy a set (since very cheap in Phuket), buy before your golf round.

2  Thank vivekbali