“Ladies Night Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Lost Legends of Phuket - CLOSED

The Lost Legends of Phuket
More attraction details
Owner description: Perfect pool-villa holiday homes offering privacy for couples and small families in an exclusive, open-plan arrangement, decorated and furnished to suite the tropical environment, located in a quite peaceful homestead community environment off Sai Yuan Road in Rawai, in the south of the island
Sydney, Australia
“Ladies Night Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Two of my friends said I had to join them for a great night of music and let their hair down. We danced and laughed and ate and ... well just had a fantastic night. The music was so wonderful all evening. I can't say how much we were in awe of Pjae the star singer. Her singing touched my heart and just made me happy. If you don't do anything else but sit on the beach and come to Lost Legends your holiday here will be a super success.

2 Thank Noel F

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best of Show / Hard to find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I took my wife (her suggestion) and it was the best thing we did on this trip! The taxi didn't know about the club, but we gave him the phone number we got off the website and he was able to go straight to it.

The whole night was a huge success. The food was tasty, lots of it and like the MC said, the fried icecream was a "must do". That was the small part of the evening. The big part was the show. We went on the night that Pjae the lady singer had lost her voice and could not sing. She was there and participated in the show with some back up guitar etc, then came out to "talk" to us. She had to whisper but still it was clear she is a fun person. Her partner in the show put on a fantastic show. Everyone in the house had a great time, he got everyone singing with him and it was a blast. We will be back from island hopping next week and will come back to Lost Legends hoping to hear Pjae this time.

3 Thank RichieRichard
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

This was the best night of our stay in Phuket. When we walked in to the garden area I was excited by all the stuff and sculpture and funky feel. I don't know how to describe it other than it eclectic funky. That sounds like low end, but it was anything but low end, it is a top quality place throughout with a real art feel. While we ate dinner the live music was fine, nothing special but fit the moment. Then the show began and I was bowled over. First class, world class singing and playing. If you like real American / Australian music do yourself a favor and go here. Honestly, I haven't heard this level music anywhere outside of a big concert where I paid over a hundred dollars for each ticket. i'll absolutely go back before we leave Phuket!

3 Thank Crabbypasty
5 attraction reviews
“ok”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Was looking forward to this,maybe all the hype on the reviews made my expectations high,i love watching good perfomers in Australia,unfortunatly this is nothing more than listening to good kareoke singers,im sure i could of sung some of the songs better myself.Would go for light entertainment but nothing special..

Visited July 2013
1 Thank super h
Dallas, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top of my "things to do" list!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We found Lost Legends on tripadvisor through a google search for "things to do in Phuket" and were so glad we did.

We had a wonderful time from the moment we got there to the time we left. I was a bit concerned because sometimes the reviews are so strong they oversell the thing/place where we are going. That was not the case here. The music was fantastic. The lady singer and the guitar lead are amazingly tallented! I could go on and on about the music alone, but there is so much more about this place. They have a really cool place full of interesting stuff and an art exhibit that just makes it even more interesting and fun.

Bottom line, it will be on the very top of my list of things to do when I come back to Phuket.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank goldiefish28
not-so-easy-money, General Manager at The Lost Legends of Phuket, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Hi goldifish,

It was wonderful to read that we made the top of your "things to do" list. That is high praise indeed! We work very hard to earn such comments and promise to continue to do everything we can to live up to the great things people such as yourself say about us. Thank you for visiting Lost Legends and thank you for your wonderful review.
Jason