“A fun night for the whole family”
Review of The Lost Legends of Phuket - CLOSED

The Lost Legends of Phuket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: La Boucherie brand is founded on traditional French bistro style specializing in meat-based cuisine. Easily identifiable, the exemplary French concept appeals to a broad public spectrum. Moderate pricing enhances the chain’s accessibility for most people and the congenial atmosphere of La Boucherie restaurants helps to ensure continued customer loyalty.
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

A unique and intriguing setting, good wine, food and live music, friendly staff - a very special night out that we and the kids really enjoyed - don't miss it!

1  Thank randsbin
not-so-easy-money, General Manager at The Lost Legends of Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Hi Randsbin,
It was a pleasure having you, and the entire family with us on Friday. Great to see you dancing with your daughter; everyone talked about what a sweet girl she is. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Phuket.

There are newer reviews for The Lost Legends of Phuket

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This beautiful little theater/bar/restrurant is worth a visit if your anywhere on Phuket Island. I spoke with the GM and he told me a lot about Lost Legends. Before it was a threater it was a factory where furniture and art was made. The factory still builds stuff during days. Nowadays it is also an art cultural center and show place night club. The night we went they had a art exhibit in back that we checked out during the break. I highly recommend you visit this cultural center for the arts and for the marvelous energetic show.

1  Thank Janis50
not-so-easy-money, General Manager at The Lost Legends of Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Hi Janis,
Thanks for following up with your wonderful review. I appreciate it very much. It was my pleasure showing you around our venue and the art exhibit. As an ongoing feature we will continue to feature local and international artists in conjunction with our concert style shows.
Cheers, Jason

Reviewed June 29, 2013

A real find! I only wish it were back home where I could go all the time. I found this place here on Trip Advisor and figured it sounded pretty good - you guys were right. Pjae and Colin were as out there as you said - the show was nonstop with each set. I danced and watched and ate and then danced some more. Hands down, it was the best night of entertainment we have had in Phuket or really, just about anywhere in many years! Tell you friends that are traveling in Phuket - this is the find of the trip!

1  Thank Zak A

HI Zak
I am delighted that you had such a great time with us, so much so that you would like us to move back home to Dallas. That is a great compliment. While we have no plans on moving, we absolutely will be here the next time you visit Phuket. I look forward to meeting you when you return.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I attended the show in December and thought it was a great & unique evening of good food and entertainment - something different from the usual Phuket scene. The space was incredible, filled with fabulous creative art and had a great vibe. I went back on my next visit to Phuket, it was all as I remembered, except the Blues Singer - Jimmy Fame - was no longer on the bill. Please bring him back!

1  Thank Dominique H
not-so-easy-money, General Manager at The Lost Legends of Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Hi Dominique H,

I am very happy to hear that you had such a good time way back in December that you were motivated to give us a review. Thanks!
Jimmy Fame – also known as Jim Newport – is a multi-talented guy. He is a Grammy nominated TV producer, an author of several novels and as you know a shouter of the blues. He has been invited to create his own show for Lost Legends. In the mean time you can find what he is doing and where he is playing on his site: http://vampireofsiam.com/ which is named after his series of vampire books.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

A group of us were persuaded to go along to this live event in Phuket town. To be honest I wasnt sure if I would like it. But in the end, the band was great and really played their hearts out. Then there was some woman singing, and for me she was totally ordinary, and boring, with none of the life we saw in band. I was on the point of leaving when Jimmy Fame came on - for a relatively short time - and he was great. He picked up the pace, and put the show back on the road - then the woman reappeared and we were back with the 'boredom bit' and we left.

1  Thank confused_11

Hi Confused,

I want to thank you for your positive review of our venue, and glowing remarks about Jimmy Fame. Music is an art as much as any painting, and as such is a very personal thing. It is quite clear that Jimmy hit the exact right notes for you. Jimmy, also known as Jim Newport, has an open invitation with Lost Legends to put together his own show featuring his special brand of blues shouting. The last I heard he was working on creating that show. In the mean time you can follow up on his musical and author activities at his website: http://vampireofsiam.com