“You have to add UNDERWOODS to your Bucklist whilst in Phuket”
Review of The Lost Legends of Phuket - CLOSED

The Lost Legends of Phuket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: La Boucherie brand is founded on traditional French bistro style specializing in meat-based cuisine. Easily identifiable, the exemplary French concept appeals to a broad public spectrum. Moderate pricing enhances the chain’s accessibility for most people and the congenial atmosphere of La Boucherie restaurants helps to ensure continued customer loyalty.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The Food - marvelously catered tapas’ style, prepared for vegetarians, seafood lovers and of course the mighty meat eaters
Wine ….oh …my greatness…. Truly outstanding if you like your wines!

The Décor, creative genius! Look everywhere – especially at the masterpiece’s supporting the wooden table top.

The Live Bands are guaranteed to have their audience, not only the young but the “young at heart with a bucket load of experience” ,on the dance floor shouting “more”!
The names Pjae Stanley and Colin Hill will become your topic of conversation – they are that good!

1  Thank Inspiration959
LostLegends, General Manager at The Lost Legends of Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Hi Inspiration959,

What a great review! Thank you sooo much! Yes, the table supports are pretty cool! (Look under the buffet table when you come.) I'm delighted that you had such a good time with everything here at Lost Legends at the Underwood Art Factory.

Jason

There are newer reviews for The Lost Legends of Phuket

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I first saw a review about the Lost Legends of Phuket on Trip Advisor. My husband and I cannot tell you how grateful we are that we did the research. So unknown is this place that coming from Patong our taxi driver got lost even though we had carefully written down the address, but with the help of my iphone google maps we got there eventually. This place is truly a secret but not for long I would be guessing.
For those who have visited Phuket several times and are looking for something "new" The Lost Legends of Phuket opened around 10 months ago and is only open Friday nights.
We knew we were in for a fantastic evening as soon as we walked through the door. The atmosphere and intimacy of a 70's nightclub. Both employees and management were relaxed happy friendly and welcoming. We were shown to a table next to the dance floor and about 2 metres from the stage. The talent of the multicultural musicians was amazing. Headlined by Pjae Stanley with Colin Hill, if you yearn for some 70s and 80s nostalgia then this Friday night show is a must see. Colin 's guitar solo's are brilliant Pjae's wonderful voice will have you dancing the night away despite the heat and the saxophone is to die for.
The buffet food was excellent and plentiful and at 500 baht (approximately $15AUD) per head for dinner and the show - WOW, The drinks were inexpensive too. A fabulous fun night - my husband even got up and danced too!
This brain child of Jason Stanley and ex-pat Aussie artist John Underwood certainly deserves to be up there in the top ten things to do in Phuket. Best night ever!!!! We will be back next trip.

2  Thank Bryony123Sydney
LostLegends, General Manager at The Lost Legends of Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Hi Bryony123Sydney,

Thank you so very much for the great review. It was a huge pleasure to talk with you and your husband and show you around the Lost Legends Venue. I owe you a special thanks for telling me about how difficult it was to find us. Because of your comments -and that everyone seems to know about Underwood Art Factory I have put that information on all of our materials. That was most helpful and I'm sure that many people in the future will be in your debt. I look forward to your returning to Lost Legends on your next trip to Phuket. BTW, I checked out your website (can't put it here) and really enjoyed it. Jason

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I continue to be surprised about how great this show is. The main act is Pjae Stanley, who belts out classic blues and rock as well as modern covers. She will take your breath away with every song, I'm an instant fan. I have brought many friends here on my Friday night visits, all of them are now great fans and we continue to visit again & again.
The others in the show are extremely talented as well, the Italian drummer , Australian and Thai guitarists and the Japanese saxophonist/pianist. I do hope this show prospers and stays in Phuket, week on week it gets busier, and the crowds more adventurous in dancing in the isle and by the stage. The ticket fee also cover a Thai buffet meal, which is well worth mentioning as it is very good. Drinks are reasonable, and the wine very good. See you very soon!

1  Thank Jon_Sub

Hi Jon_Sub

Your wonderful review of Pjae and the guys in the band is greatly appreciated. Also, I can't tell you how much I, and everyone on the team, appreciate you bringing your friends to the show. We will work hard to keep up the quality of the overall experience to make sure you always have a fantastic time. Jason

Reviewed April 2, 2013

It's hard not to have a good time in this venue conceived by the very talented John Underwood and his equally gifted musician friends. Friday nights are my favorite as Pjae Stanley, Colin Hill and the excellent band never fail to lift my mood after a long week. Their talents are equal to the amazing musical repertoire ranging from blues to R&B and rock.

If you have some friends, bring them along and enjoy the good food, friendly hospitality and great entertainment. Or make some new friends among the eclectic mix of local expats, visitors and natives!

3  Thank MarkHKT

Hi MarkHKT

Saying that "A guaranteed good time" at Lost Legends is sooo good to hear. John has worked very hard to create such a wonderful unique venue and creating the vision for the Lost Legends shows. We all look forward to seeing you again soon! Jason

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great music in a casual atmosphere! PJae is an awesome singer with a huge range of songs. The band is also very good and includes a sax player. Also, interesting art work to see. A nice buffet and friendly staff.

Highly recommended for a night out! I hope to go back the next time I'm in Phuket!

4  Thank Wanderer509

Hi NoraK2

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Your support is truly appreciated. It is so good of you to say that Pjae is an awesome singer, we are all quite proud of her. The sax player you mention is Lek Hisashi from Japan - he is fantastic. He played sax on her new CD! You can download the CD free on our website. I look forward to your return to Lost Legends on your next trip - please let me know when you return. Jason