“U2 Divers”
Review of U2 Divers

U2 Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: U2 Divers specializes in creating SCUBA diving courses and trips tailored to your needs. We offer a full range of activities for any member of the family, and pride ourselves on our professional and friendly approach.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I've just returned from Kata Beach after a great experience with U2 Divers and I'd really like to recommend them to others. It doesn't matter if you've never tried diving before, (I myself had no prior diving experience), you will feel completely safe and have an easy time learning ... And if you are experienced, you will definitely enjoy all the beautiful challenging dive sites! For me it all started as a kind of experiment; I wanted to try diving, so I did the Discover Scuba Diving, and without really planning it, I ended up doing the Open Water and Advanced as well. I had eleven amazing dives with instructor Andre Jensen and I think I would have done a lot more, if I could;-) I never thought I'd find something that I'm so interested in and I'd really like to say thank you to James, Andre and U2 Divers! I hope you will choose them if looking for someone to dive with.

JamerG_84, Owner at U2 Divers, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you so much Sophia for your kind words. We had an absolute blast training you. You did fantastically well and both Andre and I are sure you're a future Instructor. Keep it up and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I did an open water course with these guys whilst in Phuket last year. They were really friendly and extremely helpful.
I started off with the basics in the pool and then finished up in the open water in Racha Yai.
It was like diving in paradise & I got loads of awesome photos from them.

I would recommend u2 to any of my friends who visit Phuket in the future.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I can't swim and so scare of the deep ocean. U2 introduced me to a new world I've never seen with the friendly and professional instructor. They also know where to find Nemo and his beautiful friends deep down the ocean around Phuket.
Now, I still can't swim...but I can dive and I love it!!
Thanks to the U2 team. ;)

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We've used U2 divers twice to book boat trips for phi phi islands and Racha islands. They were very knowledgable, professional and great price! ! We definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I select to give U2 Divers 5 of 5 because i got a teacher that was from sweden and he was so good on hes thing. And all of the teachers speaks very good english and there are some teachers from different countries who speak different languages. Im very happy about U2 Divers thanks for everything/Christopher Nilsson, special thanks to James Gurnett And Par Nilsson