“Great gym”

Phuket Dragon Muay Thai
Ranked #117 of 244 things to do in Phuket
More attraction details
Owner description: Dragon Muay Thai is both owned and operated locally. We will help you to excel in Muay Thai by not only improving your fitness and technique, but by sharing with you our important culture.In group class, training is usually one on one, with a trainer to student ratio which will never exceed 1:3. Therefore, regardless of how long you stay with us, you will gain invaluable lessons from your time.
HI
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great gym”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The best trainer's name is Paeng. He is technical, patient, and sooo nice. I am not a fighter. I am female, older, but I would say they treated me fairly. A lot of gyms in Thailand do not make much efforts to pay attention to non fighters...sadly... Anyway, the gym is clean, professional, and students train hard at Dragon. I trained twice a day every day when I was there. Again, many gyms in Thailand don't have many students in the mornings...The owner and the office staff were so nice as well. They care. It was not expensive also. There are restaurants around there. The cons are the location. It is isolated, and it was scary to ride a scooter. So, I did not really explore much Phuket. People were brave, riding scooters, and going to shopping and beaches. Yet, I also saw many bad accidents.....

Visited August 2011