“Excellent Massage Patongsynergy Massage”

Patong Synergy Massage
Ranked #75 of 235 Spas & Wellness in Phuket
Phuket
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent Massage Patongsynergy Massage”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Our Family keep coming here for relax n for visit Patong synergy massage same month every year as Family we love them lol

Visited June 2013
7 Thank onrawee k

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Sit back and relax”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

It's located near my hotel. Offers a good deal. Fish spa and foot massage for 250 baht. My friends took up the offer while I did pedicure, foot scrub and end it with a fish spa. The staffs are jovial and always smiling. They gave free drinks and Wifi too. I highly recommend you to drop by.

Visited September 2012
9 Thank Schnizam
australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“always the best”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

nothing beats a massage here at the end of the day, staff are always welcoming and after a a couple of times greet you when they see you walking up. My favorite is Jeet, she has been looking after me since our 1st visit in 2007, and always remembers me & my wife and remebers things about us even though she may have had hundreds of clients in between visits, nothing is too much and they provide excellent service looking forward to seeing all of them in March 2013 on our next visit.

Visited January 2012
7 Thank hawk1991
Gold Coast
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Fantastic Foot Massage”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stumbled on this place after dining at Marco Polo across the road about 11 pm. We decided to have a foot massage. What a treat. The girls were funny and did a wonderful job. We made a special trip back the next night, our last night to have a pedicure and manicure and fish spa. My husband had a back massage in true Thai Style. Highly recommend giving them a visit.

Visited June 2012
11 Thank Lisa D
Phuket, Thailand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Male friends say they have best men's western haircuts”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I did watch the lady cut a friend's hair, typical short cut. She did an excellent job.

Visited February 2012