“I loved the cooking class, funny & easy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kata Thai Cooking Class
Ranked #1 of 31 Food & Drink in Phuket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kata Thai Cooking Class. We offer Thai Cooking Class with homemade styly recipe. Each student will have our station to cook. We have 2 sessions a day. 11 am-1.30 pm, and 3.30 pm-7.30 pm. only 2.30-4 hours you can cook Thai. Beside 3 menus on schedule, we also have more variety which you can look up on our website.
Bayern
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“I loved the cooking class, funny & easy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

During my stay in Kamala I found Kelly´s Cooking Class on the web and joined the class with the market tour. Though it was hot like hell, the tour was very funny, because I learned a little bit about the prices (so I don´t overpay the next time:-)) and the different herbs.
That was also when we found out that I hate "Pak Chi" = Coriander. So now I also can order my food "mai chai pak chi" :-)) which is WITHOUT Coriander.

I stayed in Phuket for 4 weeks so I took 2 classes. I learned Red Curry, Thai Basil, Pad Thai, fried Rice and green curry. It was so simple that I will surely cook Thai food when I´m back in Germany! Though I didn´t needed it, I think Kelly also offers a pickup from the hotel you stay in. Thanks for two nice afternoons!

Visited November 2011
Kelly K, Owner at Kata Thai Cooking Class, responded to this review, February 7, 2012
I´m happy that you liked the cooking class. It was fun cooking together!