“Rejuvenate” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cense Spa

Cense Spa
Ranked #178 of 222 Spas & Wellness in Phuket
More attraction details
Owner description: Cher Aim Spa is a village of contemporary Thai styled pavilions surrounding a pond and water features. Set amongst lush tropical gardens, the atmosphere is one of tranquillity from the moment you arrive. Located in the heart of Phuket Island, Cher Aim Spa Village is opposite Central Festival Phuket, next to Thainaan restaurant on the Phuket City-Patong road, easily accessible from everywhere on the island.
Manama, Al Manamah, Bahrain
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Rejuvenate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Simply one of the best Spas ever that I have visited. The 4 hr couple package was simply good value for money with private room. It might seem expensive but worth every penny.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank Frank M

Brisbane, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Lovely setting, lots of choice and privacy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2011

Visited with a friend, we had seperate treatments(aromatherapy massage me, pearl scrub for her) we were in the same room, but very private. Little buildings all set up lovely for privacy and a dip pool outside(also private). Treatments were more expensive than on the street, but different experience.Recommend

Visited October 2011
1 Thank jantraveller4
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“It is nice for the price you pay...Worth coming if you feel like splurging for a nice spa and massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2011

This was one of my to-do list right after my snorkelling trips,which unfortunately was cancelled due to bad weather throughout the week we were there.

Nevertheless, I thought of trying it out with my husband since they were having a promotion.Package that I bought was Royal Golden Experience, that I upgraded to 210mins at 7,900THB inclusive of a honeymoon suite spa villa. Pick-up transfer is available, depending on your pick-up area. Ours was at Chalong at 200THB.

As you walked in to their changing rooms, they have separate for men and women and once you have changed into proper attire,locker is provided,you are brought into the hydro-therapy area. It is also separated from the men and women. You are given 20 mins to enjoy their facilities such as steam and sauna room,hydrotheraphy salt bath, cold plunge pool,cold jacuzzi and a hot water jacuzzi.

After showered, we are then shown to the villa for foot bath, followed by royal golden scrub (60 mins), royal golden gentle massage and wrap (60 mins). We had the milky bath (30mins), followed by Aromatic massage for (60 mins).

The overall experience was good and we enjoyed it except that we thought that the scrub just wasn't rough enough. I would recommend that you enquire on their current promotion and use that instead of the individual, which will cost more.

Visited June 2011