Review Highlights
Journée fantastique à Phang Na Bay

We spent a fantastic day with Tom and his crew . Very Nice - all passionated about their bay. Small... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Mel G
via mobile
Family Reunion

This is a difficult review to write. Not because there is anything wrong with Sea Canoe or Tom or... read more

Reviewed March 19, 2019
TheJudester
Mudgee, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $138.78
from $76.30
from $125.29
from $91.00
More Info
All reviews self paddle small group phang nga sunset dinner day trip tom cruise bat cave highly recommend this company main guide lead guide beautiful lagoon an excellent guide unique experience these guys private tour open water james bond island
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this company. The trip itself is outstanding to do. You start the day with a hotel pickup, they drive you about half an hour to the pier, then you take off on a boat to this incredible bay of islands. Stunningly beautiful. Once there the guides take you through tight caves into hongs, or rooms, inside the island. It’s a very unique experience. Sea canoe company is fantastic. The guides are friendly and speak great English. The company is eco friendly so only glass water bottles, no plastic. The food is outstanding and after lunch you get some free time for
swimming or cave exploring. It was a great day. Sea canoe also gets you to the caves just a little before the other boats, so it’s quiet and peaceful, and then just as you are leaving the caves a bunch of other tourists arrive. I was so glad I went with sea canoe.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Went on the overnight tour (budget kayaking camp, 2 days 1 night).
These guys know, what they are doing, know how to do it and love their land and nature. It is much more interesting to explore inner mangrove lagoons at the islands with the people, who know everyting about it.
Besides, they don't like crowds. ). It's a huge plus. On our trip we never crossed with tens of boats and kayaks in one lagoon, which roaring around with no place for an apple to fall.
Special and lots of thanks to the team leader of our tour Tom. Sense of humor, competence, experience and hospitality - Tom made our tour.
It happened, that we travelled with the group only during the first day of the trip, and at the evening of the first day another boat came, took us and Tom, and in fact our private canoe trip began. Tom took us to Yao Noi, checked us in, and said the exact time of the sunrise the next morning. And the sunrise was just anbelievable! Next day we had a private tour with one of the most experienced and hospital gide in the whole Pang Nga. ). Yes, it is so.
Tom, if you're reading this - A LOTS OF THANKS TO YOU.
We explored the caves and inner lagoons of the islands, rested on secluded beaches. We saw other people, but mostly before or after us.. ).
And the pineapples.. And the pack of coke, always cold.. And the pack of that delicios biscuits with pineapple jam.. Mmmm.
In the end. If you're on a tcanoe trip to Pang Nga - go with these guys.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I strongly encourage you to select this company if you are looking to go sea kayaking around Phuket! This is the original eco tour operator in the area and they give you an incredible experience! They take you to beautiful places to avoid some crowds while also making sure you see the top sights! Tom is a wonderful tour guide and very knowledgeable. They also accommodated me with vegetarian food. You can choose a lot of companies to go with, but this seems to be the most authentic and really worth it! One of the best days of my life!!

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful afternoon with Tom and his professional crew. Tom is very conversant and kept us laughing the entire afternoon and evening. The 2 meals they served us were amazing. The food and drinks flowed from the time we got on till the time we docked. They took care of our every need and went out of their way to do the little things to make it so enjoyable. Our group spanned ages from young children to much more mature folk and Tom and his crew were always there to put a smile on your face or to help you in any way they could. We visited two different caves and also visited the James Bond Island made famous in the movie Man with a Golden Gun. There are a lot of big companies now trying to crowd out the small Thai companies like Toms so please support these wonderful folks. You will be glad you did!

Reviewed February 21, 2018

I really enjoyed this kayak tour of Phang Nha bay. I requested a single man kayak, not a double or having the guide paddle for me, and they were able to do it. I was with a small group of only 5 people, which was great. We saw other tour companies that took a lot more people and were very loud, so I think this company is better. The others were a bit older and slower than me, so I had a guide to myself and we went a little faster and to some others more challenging caves that I don't think the others were able to handle. It was great that they cater the tour to the individual like this! My guide also took lots of pictures with my own camera for me, which is great for a solo traveler. This tour was the best part of my Thailand vacation. I tipped the guy more than 50% because I felt he really went above and beyond for me.

Date of experience: February 2018