Review Highlights
Journée fantastique à Phang Na Bay

We spent a fantastic day with Tom and his crew . Very Nice - all passionated about their bay. Small... read more

Reviewed April 28, 2019
Mel G
via mobile
Family Reunion

This is a difficult review to write. Not because there is anything wrong with Sea Canoe or Tom or... read more

Reviewed March 19, 2019
TheJudester
Mudgee, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $92.31
from $130.23
from $11.14
from $5.90
More Info
All reviews self paddle small group phang nga sunset dinner day trip tom cruise bat cave highly recommend this company main guide lead guide beautiful lagoon an excellent guide unique experience these guys private tour open water james bond island
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

I am so glad that we opted to go with Sea Canoe Co! I looked at so many other options but this was by far the best choice! It was just me, my husband, and one other family of five. I loved that the transportation was included in the cost. They were on time for pick up and as soon as we arrived we hopped on the boat and were off. It was a nice boat ride out to the caves. Our guide, Tom, was fun and informative. The caves were so cool. It’s amazing how you fit in some, but trust your guide, and they got it! We saw two caves first, then did some canoeing on our own, and then had lunch (nice huge spread). We saw a third one (Bat Cave) after lunch as we waited for the tide to go down. That was by far my favorite one. We saw bats, the plankton that illuminates, and a monkey family. The whole day was amazing! It was so cool that we never ran into another tour group. And our guides did a great job of even making it private for our two groups (at times we had the entire cave to ourselves). If you’re looking for excellent service and a quiet time, book Sea Canoe Co.! One of the highlights of our trips!

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

We did a self paddle and it was 2 of us with a guide where we paddled in our canoe and he led the way in his canoe.
Fantastic experience and well organised. Our guide timed things excellently and he canoed us into caves where we were the only ones in there most of the time. It was like a lost land and felt like we were explorers discovering new areas(eventhough hundreds of thousands of people have been thru there!)
We got off onto a shore and walked through a limestone cave with myself my wife and the guide. Beautiful scenery and adventure.
Lunch on the boat was authentic and excellent.
The trip there and back was in a large boat but we only had about 12 people in our group so it was a real intimate experience.
The main guide "Tom Cruise" was very informative, we learnt allot and also got to understand that the environment means allot to this company.
Unfortunately they have lost favour with tour operators as larger companies have cornered the market by offering large kick backs to the operators and this smallish company does not. So finding them in the internet world is a little harder but well worth the effort. We booked on line and was a relatively easy experience but leave yourself a couple of days to arrange it all if you are only doing it through the net and not directly over the phone.
Can recommend highly.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

I've booked the "Phang Nga Day Trip". Great crew, fantastic locations, and we managed to avoid the crowds. I've participated as "self-paddle", while the rest of the guests did the A few times, the guide and me (each in his kayak) have I've been the only people in the caves. We've visited awesome places, from outside you can't expect that the karst limestones have such beautiful spots inside after going through a small cave with the kayek. Like a lost world!

Pickup at hostel and drop off at airport worked fine.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

When my husband and I booked this tour I really had to psych myself up to go. I'm pretty scared of open water and also not a huge fan of paddling a kayak for hours. Luckily, we booked a guide to paddle for us! I didn't even know this was possible until now but it is:-) Kayaking for non-paddlers, I loved it!

Our guide Chen was amazing and told us so many interesting details about each cave we went to. I believe we went to 4 or 5 caves over the course of the day. Each was beautiful and unique. Lunch was delicious, which is pretty shocking considering you are out on a boat.

Highly recommend booking this for an experience you'll remember in Thailand. And now I'm not scared of kayaking anymore!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We spent around 2 weeks in Thailand and the Phang Nga Bay tour was probably the best thing we did.

Tom will make you laugh the whole trip. The food is excellent as well. They all make an effort in helping you having a good time. The logistics of everything was perfect. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: December 2017