“Incredible trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sea Canoe Co. Ltd.

Sea Canoe Co. Ltd.
Fort St. John, BC
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Incredible trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I took the self paddle sea kayak trip through Sea Canoe to Phang Nga bay. This was an all day trip that included transportation from my hotel in Patong and then travel by a large and comfortable boat to the kayak areas in Phang Nga bay.

The trip was out of this world! Lots of kayaking through caves and into secret lagoons, incredible picture opportunities of the limestone karsts that make up this beautiful island. It was one of the most scenic and enjoyable trips I have taken. The staff were very understanding and patient and were more than helpful to help you work on your paddling technique. (They also had the option to have a guide do the paddling for you if you preferred, but I wanted to feel the burn of the excercise and go it alone -- I am glad I chose to do it myself -- it felt good to get the excercise).

A full hot lunch was served and non-alcoholic beverages were available for no extra cost.

I would recommend Sea Canoe at any time -- the trip was beautiful and very satisfying.

Thank you for an excellent day!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Apexster

UK
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 203 helpful votes
“Privileged Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

We did this trip about 10 years ago, and it was really memorable. This visit with family we wanted them to experience it.
They have truly enhanced the itinerary. We were only 14 in total and the day was so very special. The crew take such great care of everyone, refreshments available all day as well as fresh fruit. Lunch is freshly made and absolutely delicious.
We had 3 different hong experiences, each one better than the last. The canoe rowers are young and enthusiastic, with a wealth of knowledge. The last into the bat cave was something else, really did not think we could get through that tiny space but we did of course. Just magical!
So very different to the large boats we saw filling up, this would be oldest and the very best.
Coming back the skipper called on the sea eagles to follow and fed them chicken skin. What a sight to behold with them swooping and diving, breathtaking! Just another example of them going the extra mile.
Well done to this genuine company for a remarkable day!

Walnut Creek, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Company for Sea Canoeing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

We recently went out for Sea Canoeing through the Sea Canoe Co. Ltd out of Phuket and we could not recommend it higher. We had Tom has our guide and there were just 3 of us on our trip. I don't think 3 are the norm, but he does bring much smaller groups than the huge tourist boats we saw. He scheduled us at the caves around the large other groups of tourists so we had the space to ourselves. The guide does the paddling so you just sit back and enjoy. You stay dry so you can take photos as well. We got down time to swim, and enjoy a huge lunch and visited 3 caves. It was a full day and full of information and knowledge I would highly recommend this company over others and it will not disappoint.

Denver, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Self paddle active adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We chose the self paddle option to get some exercise and were glad we did! The tides were high, so it wasn't very easy getting in and out of the caves, but we loved the challenge. This is not for people who are afraid of small spaces. The "bat cave" was so amazing as were the lagoons. The guides and food were really good. Everyone was in high spirits throughout.

They did have a mishap and the boat ran out of fuel on our way back in, but they got a partner ship to save us quickly and told fun stories to pass the time. I definitely recommend going with Sea Canoe!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing!! Totally worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

This trip was the best tour I have ever been on. We took the self paddle option and it was fabulous. My husband and I had one canoe and our 8 yr old went with our guide. We were the only people doing self paddle so it was fab. Our guide , Tom, was very knowledgeable on local geology, flora and fauna and pointed outmany interesting things for us.

I am writing this some time after the fact, and it is still the most memorable thing from our trip to Thailand.

It was hard to find an agent at karon beach that would book it for us but it was worth it. Low volume tour is totally the way to go!!

The Food provided for our lunch cooked fresh on board, wax the best local food we had on the whole holiday.

I absolutely recommend this company. They are fabulous :-)

Visited November 2012