Arysa Phuket Resort
$193
$138
Hilton
  • Pool
The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$97
$83
Very Good 4/5
COMO Point Yamu, Phuket(Pa Khlok)(Great Value!)
$1,051
Amari Phuket(Patong)
$330
$280
Great 4.5/5
Beyond Resort Kata(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$146
$120
  • Breakfast included
$144
Marriott Hotels
Great 4.5/5
The Pavilions Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$161
Great 4.5/5
Centara Karon Resort Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
$72
$65
  • Breakfast included
Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
$987
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2011

I am Thai and I have visited Phuket many times. This is the first time I stayed in Arysa. I am very impressed with the room, swimming pool, atmosphere, surroundings and, most of all, courtesy of Khun Penchan and Khun Pramote, the owners of the resort. The room is comfortable and equipped with everything I need. My daughter really enjoyed the swimming pool until late night and she was not chased out of the pool unlike other hotels or resorts where the pools are usually closed after 8 pm or so. The owners were very kind. The breakfast was ready in front of my room once I walked out of the room. I also enjoyed the surroundings where local people are the residents and live normal Thai lives. I recommend the resort to everyone, Thais or foreign visitors.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
pench28, Owner at Arysa Phuket Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2011

Thank you so much. Hope that your daughter will come back to swim here again soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2011

although I had a accident with a scooter and an operation I enjoyed the stay very much. The rooms are spotlessly clean and new, the owners helped in any matter, even offrered me to get some things for me due to my foot operation. I also enjoyed the area very much because the cape panwa is beautiful, there are silent beaches and rawai and phuket town are reached easily. There are almost no tourists so you can enjoy the more typical Thailand rather than suffering from the crowds at the east side of the island.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
pench28, Owner at Arysa Phuket Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2011

Thank you so much for your review. Hope that your foot is OK now. We already got a person to manage the bar already. Hope that you will comeback and stay here again soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2011

I can only say that the previous review say`s it all really!
Penchan and her family makes you feel very,welcome they will do anything to make your stay very pleasant,the rooms ar spottlesly clean and come with their own kitchen,they have a big salt water swimming pool.Don`t forget to visit the little coffee drinking stall at the corner of the street,serving the best thai coffee you`ve ever tasted

So if you are looking for a place to relax this is it!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
pench28, Owner at Arysa Phuket Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2011

So much happy to know that you like it here, thank you!.. New plants keep comming more in our big garden. A lot of bananas and papayas for guests to eat now. Hope to see you and your family here soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2011

We originally booked for 7 days but stayed for 9. The rooms are new, very nice and very clean. Penchan treated us like family - maybe even better. Thanks for everything Penchan and say hello to your husband for us. We highly recommend Arysa and the sister resort - Sansuko Villas. You'll stay in the heart of the fishing town of Vichit but the beach is just a short ride away. It's not for those who want night life every night but the touristy Patong on the west side of Phuket is easily accessible by taxi or daily buses.Hire a driver/car for the day and take a tour . Bobbi -Jo and Steve at Sansuko are also great and Eddie will help you out as well . We highly recomemnd the traditional Thai massage available just a short walk from the resort at a VERY reasonable cost. Also reommend the local market for fresh fruit -our usual morning breakfast -don't miss the local pineapple! Phuket town is a short ride with shopping , restaurants. We also recommend the Friday evening market near Phuket town .

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WKCK
Pui-mymint, Manager at Arysa Phuket Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2011

Thank you so much, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us x

Reviewed April 16, 2011

Very nice place, the people are so friendly and caring. It's a newly built place so everything is new. The swimming pool is salt water and the area around it is very beautiful and well kept. It's a great place to stay if you don't want to be in the crowds. I also recommend renting a scooter so you can drive around the area. Great place, we would defiantly stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much that both of you like it here and stayed with us for five weeks this time. Now there is a direct flight from Korea to Phuket, you can come with your white apple anytime you like. I am growing more fruits now including the pineapples. Hope to see both of you again soon.
Penchan