“Fantastic”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Fantastic”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I first came across this restaurant in 2010 when I noticed how packed it was each time we walked past. We thought it must have been pretty popular and gave it a try.

Fast forward to 2012 and its my all time favorite restaurant. We went there more than 6 times in 2 weeks.

I highly reccomend the trip up the hill. Not only is the ride fun but the view is lovely. I found the food to also be slightly better on the hill as well. E.g the pad thai was a little more moist (which I loved)

Walking out to realize that for my boyfriend and I to purchase two pad Thais, four cokes and a plate of spring rolls...we only spent about $8au. How can you fail!?

1 Thank Nellytss

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong, China
“Just a local restaurant”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The quality of food is just average, though the price is reasonable as local food. No aircon seating is provided. The staff’s friendliness is also average.

Visited November 2012
Singapore
“Tasty street food”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Tasty street food - garlic pepper chicken and tom yum soup was delicious. Ice tea was rather diluted though.

Visited November 2012
Geelong, Australia
“fantasti, fantastic and fantastic”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We loved this place only found out about it on our last night in Patong what a great place to eat the staff, service, food and the views were fantastic the little buses (more like trucks) that take you from the sister restaurant near bangla road are fun and the prices at the restaurant are so cheap when we went to pay I asked him to check the bill as I thought he had forgotten to charge me for something he was a little confused he thought he had overcharged me , sorted in the end with a lot of laughs and hand gestures ...the food was great I had prawns with rice hubby had chicken satays and we also shared a plate of fried rice could not fault it ...the views were amazing and I cant wait to go back there

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Maureen B
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
“Don't Miss No 6”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Got lucky on one of our three attempts to eat here when table became free when we arrived. Food is delicious and fantastic value

Visited October 2012

Been to Number 6? Share your experiences!