“Terrible lying scum”
Review of Phi Phi Cruiser

Phi Phi Cruiser
More attraction details
Owner description: Phi Phi Cruiser The Great Family Day OutA Visit to Phi Phi Island is a must during your stay in Phuket. A great day out for all the family. The number one choice for your day on Phi Phi Island.
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We paid to leave on the 1:30pm boat and when we got to the pier they told us it was full. We loaded our stuff onto the boat that was leaving at 3 and then came back to the pier to get food. When we got back we saw more ppl getting onto the boat that was leaving and 1:30pm so complained and they offered to let us on the 1:30 boat if we basically did it quietly. When we told them we ha I quickly grab our bags from the 3pm boat, they wouldn't let us on... Because they knew ppl would be mad. If you can avoid this company, I would- complete money hungry liers

There are newer reviews for Phi Phi Cruiser

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The only complaint I have is the 20 baht they charge to go on the island for maintaining it.They have been collecting for years and it is still filthy.The amount of rubbish in that water is shocking.I put my rubbish in the bins why cant others.Free UNLIMITED soft drinks and tea and coffee and bickies.On the way over and back was good.The buffett lunch was so nice.Except for the hot water we had to drink.I would love to know the names of the salads we had.They where devine.So could anybody tell me the names of the salads.Especialy the one with the pineapple,cashew ,chicken and chilli sauce.There was so much fish and things to see in the water where the boat stops on Phi Phi.You didn't need to pay to go snorkling.Keep up the good work.The staff where very nice they watched every step you made to keep you safe.

1  Thank igymichelle
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great fun areas to explore. Snorkeling was great. Speed boat is a fun ride. Food was okay could be better. Try to bargain for tickets to all day or night trips because they start with high prices than come down when you walk away.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Four of us took the Phuket Cruiser from Phuket Town to Phi Phi and it was fine, no complaints. Yes, the boat was packed but there were seats for everyone and the time went by very quickly as there was a lot ot see on the 23 mile trip. Stopped for a short time @ Maya Bay inlet for all to see. Many people sat outside on the front deck during the trip to get some sun & a great view as we approached the islands. Not expensive & we would take again.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We were directed to Phi Phi Cruiser by our hotel and they suggested that we upgrade to the VIP Package. Man, I'm glad we did! Other than the Lady Gaga concert that they showed on the boat ride over there... never watch one of those with your mother... I digress. Yoyo took excellent care of us in the air conditioned VIP area- lots of tea, water, and a fresh coconut too! The only drawback was the food on Phi Phi Don- I was less than impressed. The aquarium and snorkeling were fun, but mostly it was a great way to pack in the islands if you don't have much time! I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to see the Phi Phi's in a short time!

1  Thank Lauren E